What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i just switched to a cobra amp cell and after finding the right shaft i am liking it. i bought the covert on a whim cuz it was so cheap. looks like the amp has competition now....

I am considering the amp cell too after seeing how cheap you can get one right now. would love to hear your comparison between it and the covert after you've had some time with them both.

Scotty dog switchblade divot repairer to replace the one I lost last week and 2 dozen WS Dx2's

4589938718.png

Either a 9x4 or a 13x4 (depending on the upgrade) BirdieBall bi-directional dual medium stimp putting green. One of my biggest weaknesses WILL be better next summer.

2014 Sun Mountain Hybrid bag with dual straps Titanium/Shadow/Gold, Mizzou colors!

In todays mail:

♫♫♪ Isn't she lovely.... isn't she beautiful.....♪♪♪...

568_10151814438068401_1320754518_n.jpg

If you don't mind me asking, where did you pick this up at and how much? I've been trying to get my hands on one of those for a while now, although "try" is a strong word as I havn't really looked.

If you don't mind me asking, where did you pick this up at and how much? I've been trying to get my hands on one of those for a while now, although "try" is a strong word as I havn't really looked.

I picked it up from A Japan website. Don't know if I should post the URL here, but I will PM it to you. The grip was $29, which I thought was reasonable since they average $19-24 here stateside. Shipping is $15. The Silver & Black comes in the 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0.

I picked it up from A Japan website. Don't know if I should post the URL here, but I will PM it to you. The grip was $29, which I thought was reasonable since they average $19-24 here stateside. Shipping is $15. The Silver & Black comes in the 1.0, 2.0 and 3.0.

You mind sharing that site with me as well Dave? I have to at least take a look!!!

I have a superstroke 3.0 on my odyssey. Do you find it takes away from some of the communication with the ball?

My odyssey didn't talk much to begin with, but I have been playing around with some SeeMore and Scotties and wow, what a difference. Not sure if the superstroke would diminish that though?

I can relate to this. I'm using the 3.0 on the Odyssey Versa #7 and the communication with the ball was minimal to begin with. The thing that I love about the putter though is it's consistency in distance from everywhere on it's hitting surface. So after a lot of practice putts I've really learned the "touch" with it and distance control. The grip just keeps me from choking the putter to death and has eliminated for the most part pushing and pulling my putts.

New club in bag!

y7y2evep.jpg

They got here today, so it was install time. Hopefully these will be the grips that end my search. They feel good so far.
uzu7umus.jpg

My AP1's finally arrived today... and they sure look good in their new home! :rockon:
yha7ahuq.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Didn't buy it but was chosen to review the Taylormade SLDR fw or hybo.
Great times today.

Razr Fit Xtreme, XHot Pro 3 Wood and XHot Pro 16* Hybrid all with PXv 6.0 shafts and NDMC red/black grips after being fitted for them at Callaway UK Performance Centre a few weeks back...heading to the range as quickly as possible!:)

Razr Fit Xtreme, XHot Pro 3 Wood and XHot Pro 16* Hybrid all with PXv 6.0 shafts and NDMC red/black grips after being fitted for them at Callaway UK Performance Centre a few weeks back...heading to the range as quickly as possible!:)

More clubs.....think I might be having a word with El B to make sure you get your share of fines at the next event..... :D

More clubs.....think I might be having a word with El B to make sure you get your share of fines at the next event..... :D

These things are going to deadly and I am in Jäger training over the winter!! :drinks:

New club in bag!

y7y2evep.jpg
I am surprised by that one...thought the R1 was solidly safe.

i really like the look of that headcover. Nice!

Last edited:
Didn't buy it but was chosen to review the Taylormade SLDR fw or hybo.
Great times today.
You are on a testing roll, the THP gods love you :) Congrats!

Picked up a taylormade stage 2 fairway for pretty cheap off the bay. I've noticed a gap growing between my driver and 4 wood since I've figured out how to swing the covert, hoping this is the answer.

This week just bought a new TM Rocketballz Stage 2 5-hybrid (X-Stiff), two TM ATV Wedges (56 and 60 degree), as well as a TM ZTP wedge (60). I also picked up an RBZ Tour Spoon (3 W). Only reason I bought them is the deals were just too good to pass on. Got all 5 clubs for $150. The RBZ Spoon and hybrid were still in plastic!! Need to get a second job or donate plasma to feed my addiction!!

Bough FootJoy Long Sleeve Windshirt and a Titleist Aussie Hat.

3 more XSPANN gloves. 6.99 is a steal and I like that they have no velcro.

Drinkin' the "mashie" kool-aid. Ordered a 20.5° hybrid after some very good success with the 15.5° I got a couple of weeks ago.

Vodkies. As in third.

Bought some puma pants (blue) and black puma shorts

Bought some puma pants (blue) and black puma shorts

LMAO.

I thought you posted in the wrong thread.

Apparently I did. The vodkies are working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back