The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which team was 0-8 before this game started?

This crap is 100 times more embarrassing than all of that locker room stuff.
I agree. The Bucs are bad, like, really really bad. Seeing the Dolphins look like absolute garbage out there to this team is shocking. The Bucs D has given up big play after big play all year, and right now they are just shutting down the Dolphins.

I thought maybe I was imagining Glennon's struggle with the deep ball so I looked it up. He is 36th in comp % on balls deeper than 15 yards. It doesn't help that he hasn't had a healthy deep threat during his time, but you still see him consistently under throw open guys, it seems every deep ball completion you see is a case of the receiver coming back to the ball.

I'm not trying to be overly critical, he has been very very good in alot of aspects, I certainly would like to see him improve in that aspect.

Can't say tannenhill has done much tonight, but then again his o-line isn't doing much either.. Hmm

Nice pocket presence by Glennon there. ;-)

Lucky for the espn there is nothing else on TV tonight...was hoping for a good ncaa basketball game.

#rollbucs

Looking forward to this before Dolphins-Chargers on Sunday:

Boy that was a great recovery to knock that down by Grimes, Underwood got inside position and Grimes timed his undercut perfectly and he made a great play.

Boy that was a great recovery to knock that down by Grimes, Underwood got inside position and Grimes timed his undercut perfectly and he made a great play.

Sure was. It was a good route, and a good throw, but an even better play by Grimes.

Sure was. It was a good route, and a good throw, but an even better play by Grimes.

Has easily been the best player on the Dolphins defense this year. He took a 1-year deal this offseason and bet on himself, it's going to pay off richly next offseason. I'd love to see the Dolphins give him a multi-year extension, but I'm not holding my breath.

I thought maybe I was imagining Glennon's struggle with the deep ball so I looked it up. He is 36th in comp % on balls deeper than 15 yards. It doesn't help that he hasn't had a healthy deep threat during his time, but you still see him consistently under throw open guys, it seems every deep ball completion you see is a case of the receiver coming back to the ball.

I'm not trying to be overly critical, he has been very very good in alot of aspects, I certainly would like to see him improve in that aspect.

That's Schiano's fault :alien:

He's a wholesale name on PFF. He's graded out very well this year.

Bucs D being a group of idiots again.

That's Schiano's fault :alien:

Hey look 15 yds penalty against one of those undisciplined players Schiano got stuck with... Oh wait, he was brought in this year, and yet he fits in perfectly with this undisciplined squad.

We need some clay

Mike Wallace is such a turd. Half assing his routes in the no huddle, late on his breaks off the line. Ridiculous.

HAHAHH
Some of the stuff in here is hysterical.
I want to hear more about how awesome Freeman is and has been and its only the coaches fault.

"We all want Freeman back, cause he's awesome"

Signed No Bucs Fan Ever

Except Wake

:angel:

Dolphins vs Cowboys would be some must watch TV.

HOLY CRAP, the Dolphins did something positive!

12 completions in a row. Nice job D.

HAHAHH
I want to hear more about how awesome Freeman is and has been and its only the coaches fault.

Signed No Bucs Fan Ever

Except Wake

Come on, Dude. Freeman got another shot with another team and he is making the most out of it, showcasing his talents.

HAHAHH

Signed No Bucs Fan Ever

Except Wake

I want Schiano to stay, said no Bucs Fan Ever, except JB.

Hmm dolphins score, where have I seen this story before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back