The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just happy to see the Dolphins actually play football again. So tired of all of the talking heads ripping the team to shreds.

FWIW, I watched the Dolphins' owner give his press conference earlier tonight. He repeatedly referred to Joe Philbin in a positive light, but didn't mention Jeff Ireland (the GM) once during his remarks. Pretty easy to see that Ireland is probably gone, but Philbin may stay in his role after the season is over. If Ireland is fired....well, I wouldn't be unhappy with that.

Another crappy monday night matchup

Agreed Monday and Thursday night games are getting worse and worse. On that note go Fins I want to see 0-16 again and the Rams ruined one party yesterday

I'm just happy to see the Dolphins actually play football again. So tired of all of the talking heads ripping the team to shreds.

FWIW, I watched the Dolphins' owner give his press conference earlier tonight. He repeatedly referred to Joe Philbin in a positive light, but didn't mention Jeff Ireland (the GM) once during his remarks. Pretty easy to see that Ireland is probably gone, but Philbin may stay in his role after the season is over. If Ireland is fired....well, I wouldn't be unhappy with that.

New GMs usually want their guy coaching the team...

Mark my words. Tampa Bay is gonna win tonight. They have come out dealing tonight.

Mark my words. Tampa Bay is gonna win tonight. They have come out dealing tonight.

I don't see it happening. Someone has to keep the 0'fer going

Oh perfect. The guy that has outrun that guy that Tampa fans called a hall of famer already in Doug Martin is now carted off the field.

This kid makes Josh Freeman look like Josh Freeman. More Glennon all the time.
And the staff is calling great start to the game for the 3rd straight week.

Huge opening drive for the Bucs there.

Hope it isn't serious for James, but doesn't look good.

I think the Bucs have found themselves a QB

I don't see it happening. Someone has to keep the 0'fer going

Tonight's the night it ends Wardy. Accept it! Lol

Let's go clay

Both of these 2 young QBs appear to be keepers.

Agreed Monday and Thursday night games are getting worse and worse. On that note go Fins I want to see 0-16 again and the Rams ruined one party yesterday

Yeah I thought last night would be a good game...wrong

Tannehill needs to change his snap count or something. Bucs D line is timing it incredibly well.

This kid makes Josh Freeman look like Josh Freeman. More Glennon all the time.
And the staff is calling great start to the game for the 3rd straight week.

Maybe they won't make a mess of it on the second half, although I wouldn't bet against it.

Just fire everybody right now. Don't wait until the season is over.

Great, Gruden comparing Glennon to Flacco

What an awful game thus far. And that Pass Interference? Laughable.

Definitely didnt see pass interference on that one..

Glennon is accurate on the short throws and makes great decisions, but he really needs to show me he can make improvements on the deep ball.

Safety...

I think Glennon is a better QB then Tannehill. Honestly.

Glennon is accurate on the short throws and makes great decisions, but he really needs to show me he can make improvements on the deep ball.
Like Freeman did...?

+2 for the good guys.

Fire everybody!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back