The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw shucks. Haha

Real problem I have with putting the tree up is I'm a perfectionist with the lights and it pusses me off when I can't get them right. Also, it's ancient and falling apart. Decided tonight a. New pre-lit tree will be acquired in the after Christmas sales.

I will be getting one of those as well.

Side note, Erin will NOT be happy with me when she gets home tonight because instead of doing my few responsibilities, I pondered the TaylorMade contest all night.. AND will be making her help me film it when she gets home :thumb:

I swear by the end of these MC contests I will be fired or single.

She's awesome, I'm sure she will kick your ass then help you film no problemo.

Side note, Erin will NOT be happy with me when she gets home tonight because instead of doing my few responsibilities, I pondered the TaylorMade contest all night.. AND will be making her help me film it when she gets home :thumb:

Dude, You aren't painting the walls again are you?

I said that last year....going to press my luck this year wish may be the end of me.

Accident on the 57 in LA.... Who wants to banter. Car is in Park!

I like living in a small city. Our interstates rarely turn into parking lots.

Gotcha. Good luck on the interview. You ready for it?

sorry voice to text did not have that come out properly. I am interviewing candidates for an open position I have the San Diego area

Dude, You aren't painting the walls again are you?

That didn't go over too well and took up WAY too much time. I would in a heartbeat if it meant I got in the MC.

I said that last year....going to press my luck this year wish may be the end of me.

As long as you don't lose the house, I'll keep you company, as long as the man cave is still intact.

She's awesome, I'm sure she will kick your ass then help you film no problemo.

That's the plan haha

sorry voice to text did not have that come out properly. I am interviewing candidates for an open position I have the San Diego area
Ah ok. In that case, Grill 'em!

Disregard my last. Take it to them instead and find the right candidate!

Aw shucks. Haha

Real problem I have with putting the tree up is I'm a perfectionist with the lights and it pusses me off when I can't get them right. Also, it's ancient and falling apart. Decided tonight a. New pre-lit tree will be acquired in the after Christmas sales.

I would encourage this! We replaced our old crappy tree with a nice pre-lit one and we've never been happier, from a Christmas tree perspective that is.

I would encourage this! We replaced our old crappy tree with a nice pre-lit one and we've never been happier, from a Christmas tree perspective that is.

It's got to happen this year, it really does. Saw an awesome one with LED's you can pick white lights or colored with a switch, that's awesome.

As much as I want the convenience of a fake tree, I still love having the real one in the house.

As much as I want the convenience of a fake tree, I still love having the real one in the house.

I've never had a real tree, ever. Crazy to think about really, never did until now. Maybe some year.

Same here...probably cause we never had a fake one growing up

I've never had a real tree, ever. Crazy to think about really, never did until now. Maybe some year.

I've never had a real tree either. Never will.

Love a real tree. Don't plan on ever having a fake one.

Who's jealous?
pavugu5a.jpg

It would be convenient, but I love the realness.

Seriously?

Make it yourself?

Seriously. Always artificial at home as a boy.

And we have a small artificial for the apartment. Might do a real one when we get a house.

Jealous of the deal you got on the packjage. Let me know if you want to sell haha

Haha you'd have to fight my 3 year old niece for the iPad. The case and keyboard are mine though, she's not getting them lol.

It's got to happen this year, it really does. Saw an awesome one with LED's you can pick white lights or colored with a switch, that's awesome.

Wow that sounds pretty freaking sweet. You should totally buy it!

The wife always used to say that when our kids got old enough we'd go back to real trees, but then we got our pre-lit one and she's sworn off real trees again.

I haven't had a real tree in a lot of years now, I do sometimes miss it, but I've not been in a place big enough to really warrant dealing with it till recently. I like the artificial I got this year though. Talking about it does make me miss a real one more though, just a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back