The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We will have a thread on it soon, but this year's PGA Show coverage is going to be the most unique we have ever done. So much cool stuff going into it.
Those that were at the 2013 Morgan Cup, saw our new video camera that we are pretty proud of, today we are upgrading to a new microphone and the coverage coming from the two of those, plus the dedication of THP staff is going to be awesome.

PGA Show coverage might be one of my favorite times of the year around here. THP always gets incredible stuff

We will have a thread on it soon, but this year's PGA Show coverage is going to be the most unique we have ever done. So much cool stuff going into it.
Those that were at the 2013 Morgan Cup, saw our new video camera that we are pretty proud of, today we are upgrading to a new microphone and the coverage coming from the two of those, plus the dedication of THP staff is going to be awesome.

Cant wait!! I hope next year I can help out in some capacity. People only see the finished product but dont get to see all the time and hardwork that goes in behind the scenes. Love reading all the new stuff and iwatching the nterviews from the show.

I always love the PGA show coverage. Can't wait to see it up close and personal this year.

I was in Orlando last year playing at Reunion the same weekend as the show, so I missed the majority of the coverage. I can't wait to see it this year.

Excited for this year's PGA show coverage and confident that THP will give it to us like none other

WHOOOOOOOOOOO! :alien:

I always love the PGA show coverage. Can't wait to see it up close and personal this year.

I just want to see the smile on your face when we walk in.

I've decided I need to make a 2014 THP event. Now the tough decision of which one.

ve3e7e6y.jpg

Accident on the 57 in LA.... Who wants to banter. Car is in Park!

As we say in Jersey: "What traffic?".

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 4

So, the doc has been a bit down the last couple nights (being on nights during the holidays sucks) so I did a good deed and put the tree together and all the lights on it. It made her day when I sent her the pic as she KNOWS how much I hate doing that and weasel out of it every year since I was about 12, her smile makes it worth it.

Jman is a good dude. Wouldn't expect anything less.

ve3e7e6y.jpg

Accident on the 57 in LA.... Who wants to banter. Car is in Park!

That's the one thing I don't miss from down there. Hope it clears soon for ya. That always sucks.

Jman is a good dude. Wouldn't expect anything less.

Aw shucks. Haha

Real problem I have with putting the tree up is I'm a perfectionist with the lights and it pusses me off when I can't get them right. Also, it's ancient and falling apart. Decided tonight a. New pre-lit tree will be acquired in the after Christmas sales.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back