The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Assuming this holds I want I send my condolences to our Ohio St brethren but a big ol "suck it" to Urban. I also want I congratulate the Auburn guys for making it the the Championship but I think FSU will take it home.

I also picked Bama over Auburn so you shouldn't get mad at me but rather thank me. Turns out I don't know what I am talking about a lot of the time.
You also said Auburns rushing offense was not very good prior to the AU/UT game.

Brilliant??? Who have they played the past two years. Yes they have a good team...but never thought as high as they were ranked.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who had Ohio state beaten again? I said it last week.

I'll just show myself out of this thread

They will probably be around 10th or just behind Missouri

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I disagree, they should be just behind MSU, probably around #8. Should see a BCS birth though.

Too early to guess the BCS matchups?

I really am sorry for our great Ohio State fans in here. I know that sucks. Congrats and thank you to the Mich State guys.

I won't believe it till its announced tomorrow night, but holy crap. All signs point to Auburn vs FSU in the National Championship. I grew up a FSU fan, and it was my second choice when I went to Auburn. I have never pulled against them until today, looks like it will be two games in a row.

Palm has already updated to project

FSU/Auburn
Orange - Clemson/OSU
Rose - MSU/Stanford
Sugar - Bama/Oklahoma
Fiesta - UCF/Baylor

You'd think they would be below MSU who just handled them

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Yeah, I forget MSU only has one loss...I'd still not say lower than 6

I won't pretend I'm not happy, but just wanted to tell my OSU friends on here tonight that I'm feeling for you. Auburn has experienced that kind of sting before, and it sucks. I'll hope for an Auburn/OSU matchup in the big game next year.

If that OSU team tonight would have played FSU we would have lost by 100

Rose Bowl is locked in: Michigan State vs. Stanford. OLD SCHOOL football right there.
BCSCG: FSU-Auburn.
Hearing rumors of these games for the others: Fiesta is UCF-Baylor (but would LOVE to see Baylor-Oregon for the offense), Sugar is Alabama-Oklahoma, and Orange is Clemson-OSU.

Auburn vs FSU is going to be a fun National Championship game.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Ryan I can't believe I'm gonna do this 2 weeks in a row.....WAR DAMN EAGLE!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I really am sorry for our great Ohio State fans in here. I know that sucks. Congrats and thank you to the Mich State guys.

I won't believe it till its announced tomorrow night, but holy crap. All signs point to Auburn vs FSU in the National Championship. I grew up a FSU fan, and it was my second choice when I went to Auburn. I have never pulled against them until today, looks like it will be two games in a row.

I just can't figure out how you have the best back in the country yet refuse to give him the ball. My mind is blown.

No clue why I quoted Wake there I was talking about t osu

I just can't figure out how you have the best back in the country yet refuse to give him the ball. My mind is blown.
Urban out-playcalled himself.

So true:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back