The Official 2013 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dallas had a huge lead in the 2nd half and were averaging almost 7 yards per carry.

So why did Dallas run the ball less times than Green Bay?

That is the million dollar question. Absolutely no idea.

Romo threw 2 picks but he didn't give up 34 second half points.... No defense at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But he did have the ball with 1:30 left on the clock and all they needed was a field goal and about 40 yards against a prevent defense and he tossed it to the wrong team.

But he did have the ball with 1:30 left on the clock and all they needed was a field goal and about 40 yards against a prevent defense and he tossed it to the wrong team.

wrong route.

haha it never gets old.

Some good news for tony...

atamenag.jpg

I've been a Cowboy fan for 45 years, and I've reached the point where my absolute contempt for Jerry Jones trumps my passion for the 'Boys. I'm going to have to root against them, and to hope that they have more heartbreaking losses, so just it is more painful for Jerry. I like those pictures of him in the box with a sick look on his face when something disastrous happens. Then maybe some day, some day in the future, maybe there will be a Cowboys world without Jerry. I look forward to that.

There will be a day without Jerry but unfortunately it will be with his Son...

But bill Callahan calls plays now. Brilliant move, Mr Jones

I believe they took it back from Callahan a few weeks ago and gave it back to Garrett.

That's the Tony Oh-no that I have come to love

Tappin away

There will be a day without Jerry but unfortunately it will be with his Son...

Perhaps, but as a Lakers fan, I know that the son (Jim Buss) is the antithesis of the father (Jerry Buss) in terms of competence, so maybe it will work the other way with the Jones boy. Maybe he won't be a pig headed fool like his dad who thinks he knows everything about football. We can only hope.

I heard Dallas pulled a Romo.

The good news is my Eagles are still a game clear!

I've been a Cowboy fan for 45 years, and I've reached the point where my absolute contempt for Jerry Jones trumps my passion for the 'Boys. I'm going to have to root against them, and to hope that they have more heartbreaking losses, so just it is more painful for Jerry. I like those pictures of him in the box with a sick look on his face when something disastrous happens. Then maybe some day, some day in the future, maybe there will be a Cowboys world without Jerry. I look forward to that.
I hope he does something ridiculous like naming himself Head Coach next year.

I'm so happy.

I hope he does something ridiculous like naming himself Head Coach next year.

I would smile.

Also, didn't Ted Turner do this with the Braves?

Not a good look for the coach-QB relationship:

He just wanted to get it over with. It was a done deal either way. Sooner the better.

Garrett must think his job is in jeopardy. I see no other reason to make that statement publicly.

Just heard that. Makes it even better

YESSSSS!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

SOooo stoked the Pack pulled that off. Was ugly, but a win.

I always get a good laugh at the trolling that comes out when Dallas loses a close game. If they beat the Redskins the game against Philly is for the division. No big deal.

Bugger. I guess counting on the Cowboys was never a smart move.

I always get a good laugh at the trolling that comes out when Dallas (Romo) blows a close game. If they beat the Redskins the game against Philly is for the division. No big deal.
Fifeed. And it happens a lot. :eyepoke:

I always get a good laugh at the trolling that comes out when Dallas loses a close game. If they beat the Redskins the game against Philly is for the division. No big deal.

But they AlWAYS lose close games. And the losses seem to have a common theme. Getting Romo'ed

How is it "trolling" when the thread is dedicated to NFL football, and the game just ended?

And many of the comments are by long-term (and suffering) Cowboy fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back