The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But being in LA I'm sure they look FABULOUS running around in a panic with their heels and Dolce on!

The news just said that if you dont have a basement, get under your desk and cover yourself in pillows.:confused2:

The news just said that if you dont have a basement, get under your desk and cover yourself in pillows.:confused2:

I'm not even in L.A. and I think I'm going to do that.

It just sounds like fun.

My desk is in my office and my office does NOT have pillows...only in LA.

Gasman - I see you're still signed on so I hope that means you are alive and well.

Thank you, but Crocs are already on my list of things to never wear. Uggs are another. Oh and visors - I just can't get my head around wearing a visor.

Well that's the problem. You're doing it the wrong way round. The idea is to get the visor around your head, not your head around the visor.
:angel:

Southwest corner of the building. I haven't lived in the midwest in years, but I still know where the southwest corner of every buiding I enter is.

Well that's the problem. You're doing it the wrong way round. The idea is to get the visor around your head, not your head around the visor.
:angel:

Love it!

I'm not even in L.A. and I think I'm going to do that.
It just sounds like fun.
It sure is, Ive been practicing for a couple of hours now. Im going to build a fort out of the couch cushions later, that should pretty much keep me safe for all natural disasters.

Gasman - I see you're still signed on so I hope that means you are alive and well.

I dont think we were really in any danger. Its just the news trying to scare everyone into watching. A SUV did get knocked over though.

It's the actuary in him. It gets me all hot & bothered.

Seth started a tax thread. Between that and the cougar in you - what's that going to do to you?

It sure is, Ive been practicing for a couple of hours now. Im going to build a fort out of the couch cushions later, that should pretty much keep me safe for all natural disasters.

I dont think we were really in any danger. Its just the news trying to scare everyone into watching. A SUV did get knocked over though.

And a tree:

848bcf93-52db-4801-bc89-538d5723aa2f.rp350x350.jpg

And a tree:

848bcf93-52db-4801-bc89-538d5723aa2f.rp350x350.jpg

Ya, there were trees down all over the place yesterday. We are used to crazy wind but rain and wind combined was unusual.

When it drizzles, we're on STORM WATCH!! :laughing:

Seth started a tax thread. Between that and the cougar in you - what's that going to do to you?

Oooh--we can pull out our spreadsheets and compare special allocations of nonrecourse deductions!

Spoiler
Mine are bigger.

Southwest corner of the building. I haven't lived in the midwest in years, but I still know where the southwest corner of every buiding I enter is.

Claire, how soon we forget. Tornadoes come out of the Southwest through the center of the country. You want to move to the Northeast corner to be as far from the brunt of the storm as possible.... :D

Claire, how soon we forget. Tornadoes come out of the Southwest through the center of the country. You want to move to the Northeast corner to be as far from the brunt of the storm as possible.... :D

I pretty much did that!

Oooh--we can pull out our spreadsheets and compare special allocations of nonrecourse deductions!

Spoiler
Mine are bigger.

Great - look at what you've started now.

ive got perfect apres funeral golf attire...
all black golf gear... not too great for mid summer... but pretty nice when its cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back