Official NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

Those are the Power Rankings (http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/powerRankings). The new polls aren't out yet. I think the polls are released Monday afternoon? Texas lost Monday night. In the current polls, UNC is 24thin the AP and 23rd in the Coaches.

The polls are here: http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/polls.

By the way, KU plays Baylor tonight at 8:00 on ESPN2.

What is the poll that we should care about the most? There are soo many different polls and they vary amongst teams!!

UNC didn't even make the top 25 :(

probably never should've been ranked so highly in the first place. it's incredibly difficult to watch them play this year. I've never seen a backcourt panic so much.

What is the poll that we should care about the most? There are soo many different polls and they vary amongst teams!!

The one that comes out right before the Tournament selection, and the one that comes out after the Championship game! (Although the last one is kinda moo.)

KU is not looking like could be Champs tonight right now.

Lucky to be tied at the half.

54-49 KU 9:45 left. Baylor has a bunch of guys in foul trouble.

Wow, KU got up by 10 and let Baylor tie it up. 2:10 to go, KU by 2.

Jones fouls out for Baylor.

Baylor is hanging tough, I thought KU was going to pull away in the second half.

I might have to start watching the NBA to keep watching Collins play.

How bout them Demon Deacons of Wake Forest!
Routing UNC tonight by 13

KU wins, 81-75.

Well, the Horns stunk it up today. Man that was hard to watch. The ft shooting was atrocious as well as every other aspect of the game.

KU won handily today on the road vs Iowa State.

We play Kansas on Feb. 8. I was thinking of driving down to Austin for the game but after watching the last two implosions I am reconsidering.

We play Kansas on Feb. 8. I was thinking of driving down to Austin for the game but after watching the last two implosions I am reconsidering.

Even with Texas losing the last two after hitting #1, I think that is going to be a helluva game.

What a first half! Up 20 points! KU looks unstoppable right now. I thought Mizzou was decent this year, but they seem to be lacking the first half.

What a first half! Up 20 points! KU looks unstoppable right now. I thought Mizzou was decent this year, but they seem to be lacking the first half.
MU has been pretty good but this is looking like the 40 min. of hell from last year. It's hell on you if you're a MU fan watching it.:D

KU just has too many athletes so once they break the press it's an easy bucket. It works for me because I need to get to bed early tonight, I need to go to work tomorrow.

I picked the KU margin of vitory over the MU three pointers in the ESPN game., Right now it's 20 for KU, 6 for MU. Good for me so far. As long as KU continues to pour it on.

KU looked great tonight. 84-65.

So Kentucky loses tonight to South Carolina and picks up their first loss of the season. Hopefully KU can handle K-State this weekend and return to #1 next Monday.

So Kentucky loses tonight to South Carolina and picks up their first loss of the season. Hopefully KU can handle K-State this weekend and return to #1 next Monday.

And all will be right again in the world of college basketball! The tournament should be insane this year without any truly dominant teams anywhere to be found.

And all will be right again in the world of college basketball! The tournament should be insane this year without any truly dominant teams anywhere to be found.
#4 Syracuse can make a case for #1 if they beat #3 'Nova but if KU wins, I think they will move back up. Of course, in the grand scheme it doesn't matter who's #1 right now.

#4 Syracuse can make a case for #1 if they beat #3 'Nova but if KU wins, I think they will move back up. Of course, in the grand scheme it doesn't matter who's #1 right now.

That will give Boeheim something new to whine about then, I think KU will be #1 again.

Back