Official NCAA Basketball Thread (Spoilers)

'Nova Nation!

Well, the tarheels finally got off the snide last night. they actually played well and looked like a team that was ranked in the preseason. defensively, they were outstanding, hopefully they can build off of this momentum.

I would love to see the noles smack duke around tonight.

MO, you better not mess up the Jayhawks by changing from your KU avatar!

Biggest game of the year so far for KU is tonight at Kansas State. KU should retake the #1 spot with a win.

Biggest game of the year so far for KU is tonight at Kansas State. KU should retake the #1 spot with a win.

i'm really looking forward to this game smalls. if KU will run some offense through aldrich they should have the advantage in the frontcourt. i might be scared that collins tries to battle it out with clemente, and that could be a big mistake.

on another note, i am truly enjoying watching duke get beat up on!

K-State is hanging tough, 31-30 KU at the half. KU can't make free throws to save their life and K-State is out-rebounding the Jayhawks. Hope they make some good halftime adjustments because it's a toss up right now.

Still close, 45-44 KU almost halfway through the second half.

EDIT: 46-45 K-State.

52-49 KU, 7:28 left. What a game. Aldrich has four fouls, ugggh.

Re: NCAA Basketball 2009-10 season [spoilers]

Re: NCAA Basketball 2009-10 season [spoilers]

this game is farkingnridicukois.

you heard me.

This is a nail biter. At least K-State is in foul trouble too.

Wow. Overtime. 69-69.

K-State played a helluva game, I knew it would be tight but OT! Great win for KU.

Props to K-State. What an exciting game. 81-79 KU in Overtime. The Wildcats made a helluva statement. Watch out for them come tournament time.

Great game. Got to see some of it. Picked K-State in the ESPN Streak game only because they were at home. With the win, KU will probably claim the #1 ranking this week.

Terps not looking too good in the first half @ Clemson. Down 29 - 22. Hopefully they come out looking a lot sharper in the 2nd half.

Props to K-State. What an exciting game. 81-79 KU in Overtime. The Wildcats made a helluva statement. Watch out for them come tournament time.

Hope you're right about tournament time. KSU is playing better and more consistent compared to previous years, but they don't have the NCAA tournament experience that many other teams do. So, I'm hoping for some favorable match ups in the tournament (this is assuming they don't go into some sort of slump for the rest of the season).

The new polls came out yesterday. KU #1, 'Nova #2. Syracuse and Kentucky are 3 and 4, depending on the poll and Michigan State is #5. Texas, K-State and Baylor also made Top 25.

http://msn.foxsports.com/cbk/polls

Hey, where are those Carolina Tarheels? I didnt see them on the top 25...haha, I am a Heels fan and it hurts watching them fall apart this year. I know they are kind of a young team but....there is not one upper classman taking over and trying to motivate them. I hope some of the other ACC schools can pick up where we (UNC) are slacking

KU is taking it to Colorado so far, 21-8 at 11:14 of the first half.

34 to 28 KU at the half.

34-28 KU at the half. Colorado's closed it up.

Back