Nickent Going Out of Business Sale

Their nice looking for sure, now can they play? I've heard some pretty good stuff out of them so far, but that damn ground hog messed things up :angry:
I say we open a new hunting season while it's still cold anyway :D Anyone for groundhog soup, lol, (sounds like the Beverly Hillbillies).

Driver en route. Awaiting Mr. FedEx man for a present today. Pics to come.

Just placed my order for a 2hybrid... can't wait to hit it.

I inquired as to a few prices but decided to pass as I really am happy with my bag & not looking to change anything.

I inquired as to a few prices but decided to pass as I really am happy with my bag & not looking to change anything.

I was too, that why I bought two sets LOL!

Heads are pulled with some DG S300's and FST 125 Pro shafts and Avon White D2X grips on the way! :banana::banana:

Don't forget their staff bags. I may order on. They quoted me $110 counting the $40 shipping, so still very cheap for a nice looking bag.

I love their staff bags. I have 2 and both are some of the nicest I own.

I love their staff bags. I have 2 and both are some of the nicest I own.

Yeah, I wanted a white and green like yours, lol. May be hard to come by one of only two. The green ones are very nice, just don't think I can afford it after this hospital fiasco.

Well I never got anywhere going through Nickent directly unfortunatelty. I happened to be at my local golf store today, ( gotta stop by every now and then to say hello of course) and I was lucky to find a Nickent 3dx ironwood 23* with a tag of $39.99 on it. I quickly grabbed it and paid for it. I will see if I can hit it but i am sure it was a good purchase. :D

Good deal Rhino, hope it works for ya!

Gee Rhino, thats kind of scary when I think what I spent for my Rescue and how good they say the Nickent is. Good job buddy!

Smalls, I keep looking for you.. they had a huge barrell of Nickent 4dx ironwoods... 3's and 4's no 6's :at-wits-end:
The Nickent guy didn't find any either. Thanks, though, and let me know if you run across anything.

The Nickent guy didn't find any either. Thanks, though, and let me know if you run across anything.

you know smalls, i think there's one at my local golfusa. i was there earlier this week digging through his hybrid barrel. i'll try to get back over there and check that out for you.

I sent an email a couple days ago, but haven't heard anything back. :confused2:

I had the same experience, except I emailed twice with no response. I gave up on getting a Nickent club but was fortunate to find this one today.

I had the same experience, except I emailed twice with no response. I gave up on getting a Nickent club but was fortunate to find this one today.

Honestly, I e-mailed multiple times in several hours, lol. Maybe thats why they got back with me...to shut me up. But worked?

Re: Nickent Going Out of Business Sale

Honestly, I e-mailed multiple times in several hours, lol. Maybe thats why they got back with me...to shut me up. But worked?

I did the same thing. He replied promptly after we got the questions rolling.

Ok, got my club, pics to come later. A little disappointed that it didn't come with the CYG sleeve.

Ok, got my club, pics to come later. A little disappointed that it didn't come with the CYG sleeve.

Dang, sorry to hear that Spank. Can't wait to see the pics though. Were they just out or did you forget to order it?

Re: Nickent Going Out of Business Sale

I was hoping to get that as well but he said they were all gone. I guess we can always hunt on ebay.

I did the same thing. He replied promptly after we got the questions rolling.

Took your examples and shot another email over. Not sure if he'll have any of the 5DX that I was most interested in though, but I'm hoping.

Good luck. I never even asked about them. I figured I was an average golfer, so I'd go in the middle, lol. It was that simple.

Dang, sorry to hear that Spank. Can't wait to see the pics though. Were they just out or did you forget to order it?

I think they were just out of it. At least they sleeved my extra shafts so I can interchange them quicker. Honestly, I got it because it was a great deal for the package and I could use an extra driver when I'm not feeling my R9. I might actually resleeve one of the shafts to the R9 sleeve if I like the feel of it.

Back