Nickent Going Out of Business Sale

Re: Nickent Going Out of Business Sale

Hmm guess I am the only one that is not getting an e-mail back :confused2: oh well maybe it is the golf gods telling me I don't need to buy any more. :angel:

He could have just overlooked it with the mass of emails being sent. I sent one last night and one around noon. He only responded after my second email. Good luck finding what you want!

He could have just overlooked it with the mass of emails being sent. I sent one last night and one around noon. He only responded after my second email. Good luck finding what you want!

Yup, I've been bugging him aaaaaaaaall day long.

He just responded... I am sure he is real busy

I just got a response.

Hmm guess I am the only one that is not getting an e-mail back :confused2: oh well maybe it is the golf gods telling me I don't need to buy any more. :angel:

Come on Rhino, brush your teeth :D LOL, did you get what you wanted? I called back and added a couple of extra shafts. I sure hope to know where these guys end up. It was a pleasure dealing with them.

Come on Rhino, brush your teeth :D LOL, did you get what you wanted? I called back and added a couple of extra shafts. I sure hope to know where these guys end up. It was a pleasure dealing with them.

I brushed my teeth ( mmmm minty :D ) I got an e-mail back saying he contacted the warehouse people and they would contact me. Maybe if you could due, inform me about who you are calling. Humor me while I quote Timone from the Lion King ( yea going back a bit) "What do I have to do get dressed in a grass skirt and do the hula?" We will see what tomorrow brings.

I have my wish list in and awaiting a response.

Sooooooo, anyone that ordered get a tracking # or anything by chance?

Re: Nickent Going Out of Business Sale

Sooooooo, anyone that ordered get a tracking # or anything by chance?

No, but I expect delivery will be fairly quick. He mentioned that mine would be sent later this week because I had some custom specs for my irons.

I ordered 2 ARC wedges. PayPal'd yesterday. I didn't get a tracking number but I am going to assume he shipped today. Hopefully I'll get em soon! This guy was great to deal with. I sent him over 20 emails asking about the wedges and he answer them all!

I am glad all of you got good deals with this. I got nothing out of it unfortunately. I emailed Jeff a few time, first the response was slow. When he did respond he told me he was busy and apologized. I asked about going to the warehouse ( it is 10 min away) he then said I should and would forward the e-mail to the warehouse and they would be ready. I went by today and the place is closed with no cars in parking lot and all doors locked. Like I said earlier, it must be the golf gods telling me I do not need any more clubs, or as others said on here, not the arrow but the indian needs the work.

Are we suppose to get one?

I dunno, I'm not worried about it, just curious lol

Once these, my fybrid, and the Niblick this site has turned me on to (daaaaang yoooooou!), I'll be set (I hope lol)

I dunno, I'm not worried about it, just curious lol

Once these, my fybrid, and the Niblick this site has turned me on to (daaaaang yoooooou!), I'll be set (I hope lol)

Jeff sent me the tracking number today. yeah! I wish it wasn't still winter....

Ordered on the 27th shipped on the 28th.Received tracking number on 2/1.Wedges could be delivered FedEx home delivery today.Maybe it'll be here when I get back from school!Yes.

My Box Arrived Today!

My Box Arrived Today!

Come on weather, I can't wait to get these out there. Not sure which shaft I'll end up liking, so ordered two extras.

P1020146.jpg

P1020150.jpg

P1020149.jpg

P1020159.jpg

P1020152.jpg

Dammit Duey, I'm a little jealous. I'm playing that DVS shaft now thanks to a trade with Smallie. Those irons look sweet!

Duey, did he tip them with the CYG sleeve already?

Dammit Duey, I'm a little jealous. I'm playing that DVS shaft now thanks to a trade with Smallie. Those irons look sweet!

Thanks MO, how do you like that shaft?

Duey, did he tip them with the CYG sleeve already?

Spank, the tag inside said tipped 1/2 inch. I know nothing about that stuff, so I guess, lol.

Sorry Duey, gotta be more specific... those extra shafts, are you going to put them on the Evolver club head? If so, are the shafts ready to be placed in there (CYG sleeves attached) or would you have to place sleeves on them yourself (only one of the shafts came with the sleeve)?

Oh, sorry I see now. They are already tipped and ready to go on. I'm at a doc appointment, but will try each on when I get home.

what does the 1/2 tipped mean?

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Don't have a clue. I ordered some extra shafts as well so I guess I'll find out tomorrow when I get my shipment.

Hey Duey. That looks like a sweet package! For the driver, do the shafts have the CYG tips (allowing for adjustability like the R9 and interchangable shafts) or just the evolver tips (only allow for interchangable shafts)?

Sent an email last week but didn't get a response...email sent again. Need that 17* 3DX DC. :)

Keep after them. they did a great job for me, but are very busy.

Dirt, I never even knew they had that. I've not tried the other shafts, but I think just regular one position shafts.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Back