ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

Good for me, Duke is making it close near halftime.

How in the hell do these guys have 11 in a row already. Friggin cheaters!

How in the hell do these guys have 11 in a row already. Friggin cheaters!
I'm just happy that I'm back to 1 in a row! Losing streaks can just grow like crazy since you are just picking anything to get a win!

OK I'm picking Paul Casey tomorrow, just a FYI. It's going to be a slow week for me making picks because I start work tomorrow and will be at it for the next 6 days. :banghead:
At this point,it looks like picking like you might be a good thing! I'm going with Casey as well because there's nothing else to pick until the evening games.

Im just not going to make any more picks...ha who am I kiddin

Dudes and dudettes... I suck. That is all.

Me too! I want to say SFTC is extra hard this month but I think I just suck at it. But Im pleased to see that active streak leaders is down to 4 I think now. Finally people started losing.

Dudes and dudettes... I suck. That is all.

I think we can all safely say that we suck at this... :sad:

Me too! I want to say SFTC is extra hard this month but I think I just suck at it. But Im pleased to see that active streak leaders is down to 4 I think now. Finally people started losing.

That glimmer of hope! Last month, there were like, 15 people at 15+ wins in the first two weeks... That kinda makes it feel hopeless. At least this month, there is more hope... kind of...

I think we can all safely say that we suck at this... :sad:

Tell me about it! I've lost 8 of 9! If Wi holds on in this match, I'm picking the basketball game between the two teams that suck and then the soccer game just to try to get a streak going.

The guy that won the 100k last month had 22 picks. You figure if you get one sure fire bet per day you can win it. I figure this month 25 could win it. Of course easier said than done.

The guy that won the 100k last month had 22 picks. You figure if you get one sure fire bet per day you can win it. I figure this month 25 could win it. Of course easier said than done.
I don't know if anyone here went to the guy's comments page after he won his 22nd and/or after he lost after getting the 22nd. The losers on there (who of course were not even close to his streak) were telling him how stupid he was for making the pick he did, etc. The only thing I did agree with was the people who suggested he not make any more picks since he already owned the tiebreaker over the few who could still catch him.

I agree Spank, getting one pick right a day sounds easy, but when on any given day, a team can pull an upset, it's not so easy!

I don't know if anyone here went to the guy's comments page after he won his 22nd and/or after he lost after getting the 22nd. The losers on there (who of course were not even close to his streak) were telling him how stupid he was for making the pick he did, etc. The only thing I did agree with was the people who suggested he not make any more picks since he already owned the tiebreaker over the few who could still catch him.

I agree Spank, getting one pick right a day sounds easy, but when on any given day, a team can pull an upset, it's not so easy!

I think it just makes me rethink my strategy since I've been gunning for volume early on.

Honestly I just want to start by at least winning a tshirt :D

That was my thinking too, 1 sure pick a day will win it. BUT I keep losing those "locks" and here I sit without a good streak. Like last night, everyone was taking Phoenix at home, so I took a flier on Utah, which really has been lights out lately, and I won. Woke up back on W1. Wi pulled it out for us.

Then my other problem is I'll get one or two wins and then I start getting excited and greedy and make a dumb pick and lose.

Then my other problem is I'll get one or two wins and then I start getting excited and greedy and make a dumb pick and lose.

I've never done that, hehe. :D

lol :angel: Like that basketball game between the two teams that suck. haha

I picked the least sucky of the two! hehehe

lol I saw that. I was too chicken to pick that game :chicken:

I'm doing so bad right now that I didn't figure it mattered one way or the other! Same as with this soccer game coming up, although it's not such a shot in the dark.

I didn't get home in time to take the Lakers. Right now that looks like a good thing. I took St. Johns instead.

EDIT: St. John's isn't looking any better. :banghead: :banghead:

Last edited:
Re: ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

stupid lakers! I keep checking the tv's and its not getting better

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Well there goes that streak. On to the next!!!

Way to go Fakers!! Picking Durant next.

I'm still holding out hope for St. Johns. Down by 5 with 3:45 left.

Back