ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

I've won two in a row! woohoo!

I find it funny I cant get to SFTC to make picks but I can go on ESPN360 and watch the games live LOL

I find it funny I cant get to SFTC to make picks but I can go on ESPN360 and watch the games live LOL

Probably because the website has fantasy in the url. I know that's how they block me from getting into any fantasy sports leagues.

Probably because the website has fantasy in the url. I know that's how they block me from getting into any fantasy sports leagues.

I know it has something to do with the URL and description because the "Blocked by websense" thing that pops up and tells you about yourself and why you cant access the page. Its reason is always "Games". STFC is NOT a game. Its much more serious then that lol

Edit: Noticed on the live game it says "Powered by Comcast", I just might happen to be working for them. They cant block something they "power" haha. But it just goes dark when its commercial time, kinda strange.

My company just randomly blocks SFTC, Monday I was on and made a pick, yesterday they had me blocked. Same thing happened a couple of weeks ago.

I know it has something to do with the URL and description because the "Blocked by websense" thing that pops up and tells you about yourself and why you cant access the page. Its reason is always "Games". STFC is NOT a game. Its much more serious then that lol.

That's hilarious.

So for those of us that get blocked at work by evil and devious firewalls, I have a solution. Well it works for me. So maybe it will for others too. Im using logmein, its very easy to use and pretty fast too. Sign up at the website, add your home computer and then you can log in at work.

I went with Syracuse winning margin. I'd have loved to take the KU game but when you guess how many points, it can depend on so much.

I went with Syracuse winning margin. I'd have loved to take the KU game but when you guess how many points, it can depend on so much.

Remember the last Syracuse vs Georgetown game? Cuse was killing them and then in the last 10 minutes the Hoyas almost came back to win. That kept me away from this game. And the fact that Syracuse doesnt really need to win the Big East tourney. And its a big rivalry game. Im going with Nova over Marquette who just barely won yesterday.

Remember the last Syracuse vs Georgetown game? Cuse was killing them and then in the last 10 minutes the Hoyas almost came back to win. That kept me away from this game. And the fact that Syracuse doesnt really need to win the Big East tourney. And its a big rivalry game. Im going with Nova over Marquette who just barely won yesterday.
Yeah, thanks for that late info, Kevin! hehehe

I'm going with 117 points or more this next game.

Think that loss may drop Syracuse to a #2 seed since it was early in the Conference Tourney and they also lost very recently? KU ain't having an easy time either.

Yeah, thanks for that late info, Kevin! hehehe

I'm going with 117 points or more this next game.

Think that loss may drop Syracuse to a #2 seed since it was early in the Conference Tourney and they also lost very recently? KU ain't having an easy time either.

lol and while I was watching this game they showed a stat that Syracuse has never won the tournament being the #1 seed. I knew you were done when i saw that. I agree, unless Duke or someone else loses too they just lost theyre #1 seed.

KU and Tech both need to stop scoring now, the outcome has already been decided.:D

I think you're safe, KU is gonna hold it as long as they can and Tech doesn't look like they want to foul.

EDIT: But, then again . . .

Looks like my streak is done. Grrrr

My current losing streak is climbing about as high as most of my winning streaks.

Villegas started out on fire, birdie, birdie, birdie, hope he keeps it up for another W streak

Villegas started out on fire, birdie, birdie, birdie, hope he keeps it up for another W streak

I'm watching it on Shot Tracker. I like this.

I'm watching it on Shot Tracker. I like this.

Me too. Westwood is only one stroke off now. Need another birdie. Who was the tie? Westwood?

I think so, Villegas was to win outright.

And it's over anyway! W2, woohoo!

I'm not picking again until the Inter. game, and if I get that right, then K-State to win late.

I'm really sucking eggs this month!

I'm sacrificing my winning streak in hopes that KState can use my bad luck against Baylor.

What's a winning streak? :confused2:

Back