ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

Overtime for my game. I won't be able to pick with ya Kevin!

I haven't even had time to keep up with this. I think I'm going to throw in the towel. For March anyway. I'll reevaluate in April.

I don't think I am picking today until the Syracuse game.

Come on Dirt! One of us needs to get a star this month!

L4!! So now that Ive lost with every "huge favorite" Ive picked Im picking the underdog Mississippi State. Go me!

I'm hoping they delay the start of that game just a little longer so I can go with Tennessee, but I doubt it will happen.

Im mad at this game.

Picked the first soccer game correctly, yay but forgot to come back in time for the second one. Grrr. My unoffical pick would have been Liverpool. Hopefully they lose lol

Picked the first soccer game correctly, yay but forgot to come back in time for the second one. Grrr. My unoffical pick would have been Liverpool. Hopefully they lose lol
You're sounding like me Kevin!

You're sounding like me Kevin!

lol Im so down on the Streak this month. Just looked, for the month Im 10-13, thats terrible. Maybe I need a break from streaking lol

I'm 13-16 and it doesn't seem to get any better. But all it takes is to start a long streak before it gets too close to the end of the month. You can be 0-50 and then run off 20 straight.

Re: ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

Harry and I are streaking in the basement. party time!!!

speaking of.......where the eff is Harry??

My first push. Would have preferred a win.

Hey, I'm on another W1 streak!

Yep, I'm on a W1 streak now too after losing my W7 streak. I wish I could contain myself to not make picks when I know nothing about the match.

Yep, I'm on a W1 streak now too after losing my W7 streak. I wish I could contain myself to not make picks when I know nothing about the match.

Ah but thats no fun! So at this site Im blocked from SFTC and Pick'em, so Im relegated to making picks from my Droid. Talk about being handicapped, I cant see any comments or previews! And I cant even get to anything else on the mobile site. :angry: Dumb adaptive firewall.

Ah but thats no fun! So at this site Im blocked from SFTC and Pick'em, so Im relegated to making picks from my Droid. Talk about being handicapped, I cant see any comments or previews! And I cant even get to anything else on the mobile site. :angry: Dumb adaptive firewall.

Same problem here. That's why my picks are mostly at a whim.

So I was able to find the preview for the Butler game on ESPN. That looks like what should be a lock, right? Some reason I think my win streak is going to end with Butler.

I'm keeping an eye on the Seton Hall-Providence score. Thought it was a lock about 5 minutes ago, but now it's kinda iffy.

Ugggh! Seton Hall blew that! They won but messed me up!

Back