WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
809154863_9oyM8-L.jpg

JB, is there a story on this head cover? The John Deere corporate headquarters and the John Deere Classic are located here, so I noticed that green and yellow really quick.

Yes, SeeMore made a small amount for the John Deere Classic and they were kind enough to send us one. It has the John Deere logo on the side of it.

Very Nice! That bag chatter gives your clubs character, yet they are very clean. :)

Thanks Sean. I think the bag does a good job keeping the chatter to a minimum when I'm walking.

Nice set up RG, great pic's.

Thanks. When my new toy arrives...I will need to update it.

Yes, SeeMore made a small amount for the John Deere Classic and they were kind enough to send us one. It has the John Deere logo on the side of it.

Being a farm-boy from that area, I am very envious of that headcover. I'm sure it matches that white Nickent staff bag nicely too.

Being a farm-boy from that area, I am very envious of that headcover. I'm sure it matches that white Nickent staff bag nicely too.

You should find out yourself by coming to the THP FL outing..HA!

You should find out yourself by coming to the THP FL outing..HA!

I wish I could but now that it is warm I have to get in all the field work I can before the farmers start planting. Maybe I can get something worked out the next time around.

Nice setup Rhino! I've been looking into Mizuno irons. How do you like the MP-32s? I'm about a 19.7-20 handicap and didn't know if those or something near them would help or hurt my game. Thanks!

Nice setup Rhino! I've been looking into Mizuno irons. How do you like the MP-32s? I'm about a 19.7-20 handicap and didn't know if those or something near them would help or hurt my game. Thanks!

Thanks Jeremy. So far, I love them. I bought them as an experiment. For me personally, I haven't had any problems swinging these irons. If anything, I hit them better than my old GI irons. My handicap is hurt mainly by my driving and course management, and lack of practice time the past couple of months.

I'd say err on the side of the forgiveness especially if you're buying new clubs. The only reason I'm swinging these is because they were used and on sale for cheap.

New addition to the bag...

New addition to the bag...

Here's a pic of my bag taken before my dance with old man par today...

My latest putter arrived so I figured I should post some pics of my new flatstick...

DSC01052.jpg

DSC01050.jpg

DSC01049.jpg

DSC01048.jpg

Nice looking putter Rhino, is that the one you were undecided on ordering from the Bay?

Nice looking putter Rhino, is that the one you were undecided on ordering from the Bay?

The one and the same. I got undecided rather quick... :D

nice putter Rhino! really sweet head cover as well

nice putter Rhino! really sweet head cover as well

Thanks Thanks.

It looks like the real deal in the pics.

Yeah, my sentiments exactly. I'm going to re-confirm by comparing it with one at the local golf shop tomorrow but I think I got a good deal because Mizuno is not actively pushing these putters in the US anymore.

Nice looking putter. Great deal.

Finally received my new irons. :clap:
Have taken my Wilson hybrids and 3 Wood out of the bag, they just don't work for me anymore.

IMG_3312.jpg

IMG_3320.jpg

IMG_3319.jpg

Nice Hanzzz, Great setup. Thanks for the pic's.

Finally received my new irons. :clap:
Have taken my Wilson hybrids and 3 Wood out of the bag, they just don't work for me anymore.

IMG_3312.jpg

IMG_3320.jpg

IMG_3319.jpg

Hmmmm, tell Me about the Wilson Hybrids, I'm interested.

Nice stuff.

No, they aren't Fybrids. They were part of a SGI set I used when I started last October. I believe you have these sets as well in the US, it's called Wilson Profile Power Package set

Alrighty then, after alot of thinking, trials and tribulations, this is what I will start the 2010 "Official" season with. I do have another bag that should arrive this week and will update as soon as it gets here. Hope you enjoy the pics as much as I do.

I pulled the stock Matrix Ozik 60-X that was in the 9015D and put in what you see in the pics tipped 5/8" and plays @ 45.5" in case I want to tip it some more in the future.

IMG_1886Medium.jpg

IMG_1880Medium.jpg

IMG_1882Medium.jpg

IMG_1883Medium.jpg

IMG_1884Medium.jpg

IMG_1885Medium.jpg

IMG_1840Medium.jpg

IMG_1842Medium.jpg

IMG_1844Medium.jpg

IMG_1845Medium.jpg

IMG_1841Medium.jpg

Best of Luck to all this year in more than just golf!

Get shots there Black and nice setup. I really like the pink jeep in the garage!

Nice LB, but, I'd expect nothing less out of you. What do you think about the ECU? Very under the radar, tat club, I've always heard great things though.

Will have to update mine again soon what with the new putter and adding two new wedges to the mix. Hopefully the ho'ing will slow to a trickle for me soon lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back