WITB: Photo Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are my clubs. I just added this Nike Dymo 4 wood over the weekend.

Nice stuff ddec0418!

What a great thread to stumble upon... Looking back I have seen some good stuff. I can't wait to post some pictures tonight now!

Here's the latest addition to my bag......the Nike Machspeed 5w (S). This is quickly becoming one of my fave clubs. I can't get over the distance and feel this club has! Such a smooth club and easy to swing. I purposely didn't hit the driver for fear I'd walk away with that club as well if it felt as good as the FW. Also, this club has one of the better stock grips on a club I've felt in a while. It's basically divided into 2 sections with the top part 'roughed out' for extra grip and the bottom part is 'checkered' for extra comfort. It didn't translate well on the camera otherwise it would be here as well.

Nice club thanks!

Nice club thanks. Are you sure you want to be spending so much money before the FL outing? That's like eating a sandwich before going to an all you can eat buffet.

I call it prevent shopping :)

Nice club thanks. Are you sure you want to be spending so much money before the FL outing? That's like eating a sandwich before going to an all you can eat buffet.

Nice club! I have a feeling it will be more like pre-shopping :wink:

Really prety club, Thanks. Maybe you'll try the driver in Florida?

My 2010 bag is set... I was playing with the idea of trying the new Adams CB2 irons but will pass for right now. It wouldn't take a few of my pictures :at-wits-end: Sorry

Driver: Adams Speedline Fast 10 10.5* w/ Aldila Wasabi Tour Shaft
3 Wood: 9033F Prototype 15* (In need of a shaft at the moment)
Hybrid: Adams Pro Black 23* Hybrid w/ Matrix Ozik Altus (Black Tie)
Irons: Adams A4 Forged Tour 4-PW w/ KBS Tour shafts
Wedges: Scratch 53* & 58* w/ KBS Tour
Putter: Gene Nead AS10

Nice gear! The face on your putter is very unique.

nice pics thanks and cja. i love it when i get a peak into someone's bag. thanks, you're so leaving florida with the machspeed driver.

Thanks... It's what makes this my favorite putter. The feel is unbelievable with it.

Magic 8 Ball says.....

Spoiler
signs point to yes

nice pics thanks and cja. i love it when i get a peak into someone's bag. thanks, you're so leaving florida with the machspeed driver.

Hey Guys,

Here's my set.
Photos aren't the best but you get the idea.
Only thing missing from the pics is my Itsy Bitsy Spider putter.

Also realize I have two pitching wedges.
Reason for this is I replaced my old Ping ISI 47 and 54 degree wedges with the CG12's and then a month or so later picked up the tour preferred irons at a good price ($800 NZD).
Specs of each stick is in my sig.

dscf0071p.jpg

dscf0072d.jpg

dscf0074e.jpg

dscf0075fb.jpg

Nice Bag. Almost all taylormade

Thanks,

Yep, thinking about replacing my Cleveland wedges with another XFT.
I find the XFT to be softer compared to the Cleveland and also like to have a matching set.

It is strange for me to have no Ping clubs in my bag these days as that's all I would play.

Haha. I love the look of the XFT's. I wish my whole set could be titleist.. I have no money for golf though at the moment.

I didn't plan on buying a new lob wedge but the XFT's look so nice and at address they are gorgeous I couldn't say no.

Looks like you have a very nice set from your sginature.
I looked very closely at the AP2's but the TP's won out on price.

I didn't plan on buying a new lob wedge but the XFT's look so nice and at address they are gorgeous I couldn't say no.

Looks like you have a very nice set from your sginature.
I looked very closely at the AP2's but the TP's won out on price.

Do you perfer the XFT wedge over the cleveland wedge. i have a complete taylormade set coming, and used to play the smoke tp wedges, but was leaning toward the cleveland wedges. just waiting to hear more thoughts on the xft's

P1060048-1.jpg
[/IMG]

P1060051.jpg

P1060057.jpg

P1060061.jpg

Just put this putter grip on yesterday. It is great. Love the feel with it and how stable it feels.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back