Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Official Golfing Weather Thread

first real week of solid weather is here.....70's.

i think I might resort to walking the course and playing it in my mind.

60's and t-storming

Forecast for 80° today. I have to work in the starter booth.

I'll be playing tomorrow morning... temps in the low 70's. That's what I call perfect. :golf2:

Should reach close to 80* here today as well, yeehawwww! The wind is blowing pretty strong and the course were going to has 5 par 5's into the wind, but I'll take it.

Looks like today's gonna be 60* for me. Just the right temp to get out and golf without the courses being full of people. Those "fair weather golfers" around here will probably wait till it hits +70* tomorrow.

Should reach close to 80* here today as well, yeehawwww! The wind is blowing pretty strong and the course were going to has 5 par 5's into the wind, but I'll take it.

Hopefully that new shaft keeps your drives down to get a bit more distance with a headwind like that.

Looks like today's gonna be 60* for me. Just the right temp to get out and golf without the courses being full of people. Those "fair weather golfers" around here will probably wait till it hits +70* tomorrow.

Hopefully that new shaft keeps your drives down to get a bit more distance with a headwind like that.

It worked last time out, hope I can remember how I did it, lol. Have fun out there yourself, long and lean.

Windy here too, but that didnt stop me from practicing greenside this morning! :D

rained pretty good this morning but the sun is out now... too bad everything is really soggy

60% chance of rain today and tonight through tomorrow.

going to be 75* and sunny all weekend....fun times at the range this weekend!

going to be 75* and sunny all weekend....fun times at the range this weekend!

You going to get out and play this weekend?

Should be loverly.

started off cloudy... but now theres not a cloud in the sky... upper 60s... kinda windy

Very windy here today, but like 80*. Don't think I'll hit it today, the wind yesterday beat me up pretty good.

80 here today, but the winds are 25-35 with gusts over 40.

80* weather and sunny for at least the next week!

Well, in Fresno its supposed to be a high of 60* and no golfing as we left the clubs at home! But at home, I think its about mid 70s!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

HAHA! It was opening day at a lot of courses here, and all the tee times were booked up. Its crazy windy and raining though.

If I can't golf nobody can :D

42* 90% chance of rain (calling for about 1" today) winds 20-25 Mph with gusts to 45 Mph. I had a 10 AM tee time but while I will play in cold, cold weather and rainy weather as well, I will not play when all three are present at 42*. Bummer.

65*, blue sky and sunny. I have a 3pm tee time today and will play until it gets dark. Handicap season opened yesterday.

Well you would know it, the first time I get to play since December (elbow injury) and it is raining this morning. Hopefully it will quit and I can play this aftenoon.

Its absolutely gorgeous today. its 65* degrees right now and the sun is out. The high today is 82* and GG and I area headed out to play. It is just one of those days that the weather seems absolutely perfect for a round of golf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back