Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
8"-16" by tomorrow afternoon. We have a full scale blizzard blowing right now at about 7 PM Tuesday.

Yikes! What's the 3-5 day forecast?

cool and rainy today... no golf... but i did spend alot of time at home depot and my back yard... my garden is almost complete

A foot of snow..... Now I have to go out and shovel. Looking up the street from my garage:

March2010storm1.jpg

Well we didn't get as much snow as fourputt did, however we do have a couple of inches sitting on the ground right now. It seems most of the storm moved south of us after it hit Denver. That is a nice pic there Rick.

Well, done shoveling snow... now I have to call 911 to get some care for the ensuing cardiac arrest. :laughing:

Wow, take it easy there Fourputt. Great picture, being it's in your yard, hehe. Sorry about all the snow, what a pain this time of year. You and wullf just head down here and we can play, Monday is calling for nice weather.

Its a high of 75 today!

I played 9 holes yesterday and all the snow was gone, not a spec in sight. I wake up this morning to find our whole city covered in a blanket of snow.

I see how mother nature is teasing me here....gorgeous day of 65* and I'm inside working. and then on the weekend it'll be windy, overcast, and 40* :angry:

Its only 66* today, but this weekend its supposed to shoot back up into the 80s :clapp:

it got to 74 today... kinda windy... sunny this morning... now it sound like thunder... cart path only tomorrow?

it got to 74 today... kinda windy... sunny this morning... now it sound like thunder... cart path only tomorrow?

I won't play a course that's cart path only.... takes longer and is more work than simply walking.

We are getting more snow again today and tonight... another 2"-5". I think I'm just going to sell my clubs and take up basket weaving.... :banghead:

A high of about 70* today! Should be back in the 80s for the weekend.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I won't play a course that's cart path only.... takes longer and is more work than simply walking.

We are getting more snow again today and tonight... another 2"-5". I think I'm just going to sell my clubs and take up basket weaving.... :banghead:

i hate cart path only days when the course is packed... everyone in carts is slower than guys walking cuz they have to walk to and from their carts

yesterday it was upper 60s... right now its upper 30s and supposed to get to upper 40s this afternoon :bulgy-eyes:

Its a treat to be here. You don't have to shovel sunshine. This will be "tweener" day today. Temp of 72 but with cold winds. Its between a LS shirt and SS with sweatervest. Either way, I'm playing within the hour.

We didn't get the snow that was forecast, but it takes more than a couple of days to melt the 12" we got Wednesday. Maybe by Monday. Nice weather forecast now for a few days.

A high of 82 today!

Brrr - It's going to be Winter golf today - it's 31* right now. My tee time isn't until 12pm, but it's only going to get to about 40* and stay cloudy.

Glad I decided against an evening round. Right now it's a torrential downpour, and tornado warnings until about 7:00pm EST. Possibly coin-sized hail and damaging straight line winds.

it was partly cloudy and around low 50s... pretty windy

It was very cold and windy on the course today - the men behind us weren't appropriately dressed so they would run between every shot. At least I think that's why they were running. I kept thinking we would need to let them play through, but then they would hit into the water and fall back again.

High of 82* today. Was a great golfing weather day :)

We had great weather today even if it was a bit windy. Probably high 70's. It is supposed to be close to 90 in the next couple of days and then they are predicting rain and snow for the weekend.

We had great weather today even if it was a bit windy. Probably high 70's. It is supposed to be close to 90 in the next couple of days and then they are predicting rain and snow for the weekend.

We're supposed to be getting rain as well the middle of the week. Highs to be in the 50s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back