The Official Tiger Woods Thread

I thought it was interesting. Nobilo believes Tiger is injured, Chamblee thinks Tiger's swing is effed up (and that is contributing to his back injury). I thought Chamblee was saying a lot of things that made sense.
The swing tiger used today was not the swing he used yesterday. As an instructor I think foley needs to be taken the villages where he can work with old folks with slow swing speeds. And BC might be into something. That swing to today put a heavy toll on his back. Tiger has no swing to speak of when he shows up looking like he did today.

The swing tiger used today was not the swing he used yesterday. As an instructor I think foley needs to be taken the villages where he can work with old folks with slow swing speeds. And BC might be into something. That swing to today put a heavy toll on his back. Tiger has no swing to speak of when he shows up looking like he did today.

he is totally lost out there, he has no idea where it's going

he is totally lost out there, he has no idea where it's going
He is such a creature of habit. And some habits are hard to break.

Chamblee and Nobilo almost came to blows talking about Tiger's shaft lean tonight. It was hilarious.

When i was watching it i couldn't believe it was happening on live tv lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is such a creature of habit. And some habits are hard to break.

As good as he is can he dump foley & fix it without him? Tiger strikes me as being so good he doesn't need Foley or anyone for that matter at this stage in his career.

As good as he is can he dump foley & fix it without him? Tiger strikes me as being so good he doesn't need Foley or anyone for that matter at this stage in his career.

I'd like to think so, but remember when he tried to go alone after Haney? He was a mess.

I'd like to think so, but remember when he tried to go alone after Haney? He was a mess.

I remember & I'm thinking Foley jacked him up so bad he needs an instructional "eye" to get him back

There was a time that I'd agree with you but not any longer. He has a great swing in him and bad voice in his ear. This swing he has now is horrible. It's different then the swing I watch yesterday and different then the swing I saw last week. Out if the three, yesterday's swing can win. But his brain won't allow it for some reason. That's not good and means he has zero condense or trust. But I think he is too stubborn to admit it or do anything about it.

Tigers swing on the first practice round looked very solid. I missed todays first round, but I catching up on it now. I see him bring it back tomorrow

There was a time that I'd agree with you but not any longer. He has a great swing in him and bad voice in his ear. This swing he has now is horrible. It's different then the swing I watch yesterday and different then the swing I saw last week. Out if the three, yesterday's swing can win. But his brain won't allow it for some reason. That's not good and means he has zero condense or trust. But I think he is too stubborn to admit it or do anything about it.

One thing that looks evident is that he is swinging to protect or not aggravate his back again.

And I agree pride/ego won't let him admit he needs help (other than foley).

One thing that looks evident is that he is swinging to protect or not aggravate his back again.

And I agree pride/ego won't let him admit he needs help (other than foley).

But that's just it, he's not. That dip we see on every swing is not protecting his back. It's really screwing it up. He changes direction and plans all in one motion at 125 mph. At 80% yesterday with no dip there is no violent direction change. The plane remains and once the timing is good he can dictate the direction of the ball.

And their interaction on the range yesterday didn't look friendly. They both look frustrated

and no one dares to tell him

I actually think BC had a point in that video

I like Notah discounting BC. He knows more than BC will ever know being one of TWs closest friends

He listens to reason. Just have to make him think It was his idea
i hope it happens soon, it's painful to watch him hit it so poorly

show him this....

Brsndle Chamblee and Frank nobilo about to fight over Tiger Woods.

Brsndle Chamblee and Frank nobilo about to fight over Tiger Woods.

I'm usually one to think that Chamblee is a huge dbag about 95% of the time, but I actually agree with him in that argument. Good back and forth between him and Nobilo

Tiger has had teachers since he was still a child. He's never "gone alone." Plus, he doesn't know what he does wrong. He can think he does, but odds are he's way off. Right now he has two misses: one being an "oh crap I don't trust what I'm doing so I'm going to just hang on and hit a massive block because at least it's not left" shot, and then he's got a "oh crap I'm stuck coming into the ball, let me try and save it with my hands and overdo it left" shot. Both as you can see, are not the best ways to play.

Dude looks bad IMO because the guy hasn't practiced worth jack. There's practicing to learn it, practicing to be able to play with it on course, and then there's practicing enough to be able to play competitive golf with it. By the looks of things, we're somewhere approaching step 2. Probably why it looks and feels good on the range and then he's puking over himself on the walk to the first tee.

Back