Need to continue my upward trend this Thursday

Definitely need to get new shoes. These are done. And causing me problems.

W o w, so bad 171

Guy on my team has a 252 average after 6 weeks. Unreal.

Lol....

I keep sticking haha, ouch. Definitely should have gotten them sooner.

Had a decent game going, freckin opened last 2 frames. Make that last 3.
A 548 #$#^^

It's always so hot in here, doesn't help at all.

My approach is messed up, my right knee is hurting, I have to be stepping on it wrong.

Am I the only one who uses a sissy ball, I usually throw an 11 or 12

190 216 259 stupid two 10 pins. Took me a little while but was stroking it with the new ball in the 3rd game.

And yes a 12 lb ball is pretty light unless you have an injury or something. I still throw 16lb but that is pretty rare anymore most went to 14 or 15 in my circles.

I dropped to 15# ball about 4 yrs ago

Many times when i use a ball any lighter than 15 I don't get the right pin action and leave a 9 or 10 pin

I'm very much a recreational bowler, I use the lanes balls, and I throw with alot of spin, if I go any heavier than 12, it will usually spin right past the pocket. I know it's a part of my terrible technique I taught myself.

That or I'm just a wimp.

I use whichever house ball my sausage fingers will fit in. That's usually 14-16lbs. I recently found a place that had a 13lb ball that fit my hand well and I would love to stay that light every time.

Of course, I bowl maybe 4 times a year...lol

I don't even think that qualifies as "recreational"

I use whichever house ball my sausage fingers will fit in. That's usually 14-16lbs. I recently found a place that had a 13lb ball that fit my hand well and I would love to stay that light every time.

Of course, I bowl maybe 4 times a year...lol

I don't even think that qualifies as "recreational"

I'm probably 6 times a year.

That's the other reason I use light balls, I have skinny fingers and some places don't have heavier balls with small holes.

Starting to feel my throw better. Though my series doesn't show it. 164 - 177 - 200. But we won 3 out of 4 games so that's all that I really care about. Average is at a 180 still which is fine for now, easier to hit in most cases. Lanes were thick with oil tonight, too. Didn't carve a solid line until the 5th frame in the 3rd game.
Oh well.

First game 126. Second game 239. As consistent as my golf swing

Lol. I soo understand.

Last night...happy hour from 4:30 to 6:30...show up to bowling late...no practice...245 first game; 244 second game; made the mistake of figuring out what I needed for 700...shoot 175 in the third (664 total). Happy with the total (I guess), but not at how it went down.

Back