217 final game for a 582 series. By far my best series of the season and if it wasn't for the 126 in the first game I would have broken 600

I missed my first 600 series in like 10 years by 4 pins last night. Left the 10th open =(

I missed my first 600 series in like 10 years by 4 pins last night. Left the 10th open =(

I did the same tonight. Was clean and 5 straight strikes going into the 10th and went heavy and left a nasty split. Opened in the 10th for a 217 and 18 shy of 600

244-279-246=769

My best of the season so far. Felt good all night. A few bad breaks cost me an 800.

Wow great shooting, or rolling, or whatever it's called.

Wow great shooting, or rolling, or whatever it's called.

Great series! When you are that close to an 800 all you need are a few good breaks and your there.
Have you had an 800 before?

Great series! When you are that close to an 800 all you need are a few good breaks and your there.
Have you had an 800 before?

I assume you meant to quote Ty? I suck and no I've never had one. My high series is like 768 or something about 15 years ago.

I assume you meant to quote Ty? I suck and no I've never had one. My high series is like 768 or something about 15 years ago.
I guess I screwed up. 768 is a great series to though!

I've had 3. 849, 831, and 811.
An 849 is AWESOME!! I had an 806 last year. I have been bowling for 31 years and I never thought I would get one, but I got a few breaks and it felt great!

An 849 is AWESOME!! I had an 806 last year. I have been bowling for 31 years and I never thought I would get one, but I got a few breaks and it felt great!
I got lucky that night and was completely dialed in. Shot 300-249-300. Had a couple high shots that left 9 pins in the second game.

I got lucky that night and was completely dialed in. Shot 300-249-300. Had a couple high shots that left 9 pins in the second game.
You really SUCKED that second game!!!!

Man I wish I could go back to my college days and bowl that we'll again. I havent had a new ball in probably 10 years. Wish I could roll as much as I did.

Some pretty good bowlers in here it seems though.

Having demo day during league, gave it up after 2 major splits. 1st 2 frames. Lol
Edit to add : Ebonite 's
Track, Hammer, Columbia & Ebonite

Oooohhh that would be fun, never rolled any of them.

They use preset spans & screw in inserts so grip is real close to what you have

It's getting a lot of hype, a ton.

My it thumb insert broke ... trying demo hammer absolute flip in a minute. .needless to say my game is sucking

EVERY demo ball split. Oh & it was the 10th. 158 agghhh

I hate bowling almost as much as I hate golf.

2nd game was better but too many 10 pins. 201

Just 553 dropping my ave again: 195

Back