Demo Day Suggestions - FL Golf Outing

We are working on that TC.

thank you sir.

i've been racking my brain for things i'd like to see there and every time i come up with something, it's already going to be there or you guys have already contacted the company...lol

it would be cool to be able to try out some of the sunglasses if at all possible.

I with you TC, I cant think of anything that wont already be there to try. Or that I didnt already buy LOL Besides the new Callaway irons which I wont buy

I with you TC, I cant think of anything that wont already be there to try. Or that I didnt already buy LOL Besides the new Callaway irons which I wont buy

uh, why not? they'd look shaweet! in your bag. plus i really want them and i live vicariously through you, so you must buy them.

I'd like to try out some putters.... the following would be a short list:
Odyssey
White Hot Tour #9
Black Series i #9
Black Series Tour Designs #9
Black Series i 2-Ball
Guerin Rife
2 Bar Hybrid
Abaco
Bimini
Wilson
SeeMore
Silverback SB1
m3
m7
Any other SeeMore you can get your hands on
Cleveland BRZ - Blade style #2 I believe
TaylorMade
Any Ghost Putter

wow - so much for a "short" list. A new putter has to improve my putting right?... right? :)

The goals for me at this outing are to hit wedges and irons. I'm definitely looking to replace my wedges so this will help me finalize my decision in a process that began with the first Outing. I hit a few irons last Outing and came away intrigued by a few sets so I'm looking forward to spending more time with some other sets. Not specifically looking to replace my curent irons but at events like this you never know what may happen.

The goals for me at this outing are to hit wedges and irons. I'm definitely looking to replace my wedges so this will help me finalize my decision in a process that began with the first Outing. I hit a few irons last Outing and came away intrigued by a few sets so I'm looking forward to spending more time with some other sets. Not specifically looking to replace my curent irons but at events like this you never know what may happen.

Nice, thats what I like to hear! Optimism is hope! I see some sweet X-24 Hots in your future!

I think tc said this already somewhere but perhaps golf specific sunglasses. I usually use just a cheap pair I have so they dont break. But I would love to see what might be available out there.

How about golf balls? The Srixon Z-Stars in yellow :wink: and others!?!?

My short list until more stuff catches my eye:

Superdeep driver
Cleveland hybrids
Superfast 3 and 5 wood
R9 3 and 5 wood
Ghost Putters
Callaway Backstryke putters
Clevlend Niblicks
A ladies set or two including drivers and hybrids
Wedges, wedges and more wedges

Penta and Bridgestone Golf balls
Shirts from adidas (adipure) :D

Oh yes...and sunglasses, esp. for the ladies :wink: And ladies outfits as well :clapp:

I know there are requests for Hybrids out there already, but would it be possible to try out the Superfast hybrids as well?

Re: Demo Day Suggestions - FL Golf Outing

Last I heard they aren't out yet. Actually I'm not sure they even exist. TM has the rescue hybrids. I'd like to see more hybrids this time around.

I know there are requests for Hybrids out there already, but would it be possible to try out the Superfast hybrids as well?

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

Last edited:
They are not available in the US. They are not on the sell sheet for Sept, but you never know.

Interesting.... I guess we are more of a hybrid market up here. Oh well. Thanks!

Interesting.... I guess we are more of a hybrid market up here. Oh well. Thanks!

There is more to it than that. It is about what is selling and when.

So far there isn't anything I've seen requested that I don't want to try including irons, even though I just bought a new set this year (Mizuno MX-200s based on THP review and Mizuno fitting system). In regards to shafts, I would like to make sure there are some soft regular and or "senior" flex as that is what I play versus ladies shafts. I want to see if there is as much difference between manufacturers at that stiffness level as there seems to be when I'm demoing products at my home club with regular shafts. Also, putting training aids. Greedy little bunch aren't we JB!!

My short list until more stuff catches my eye:

Superdeep driver
Cleveland hybrids
Superfast 3 and 5 wood
R9 3 and 5 wood
Ghost Putters
Callaway Backstryke putters
Clevlend Niblicks
A ladies set or two including drivers and hybrids
Wedges, wedges and more wedges

Penta and Bridgestone Golf balls
Shirts from adidas (adipure) :D

Biggsy going to start hitting ladies clubs he hits mens so well he got bored! lol

So far there isn't anything I've seen requested that I don't want to try including irons, even though I just bought a new set this year (Mizuno MX-200s based on THP review and Mizuno fitting system). In regards to shafts, I would like to make sure there are some soft regular and or "senior" flex as that is what I play versus ladies shafts. I want to see if there is as much difference between manufacturers at that stiffness level as there seems to be when I'm demoing products at my home club with regular shafts. Also, putting training aids. Greedy little bunch aren't we JB!!

Fortunately GG deals with this side...hehe

There is more to it than that. It is about what is selling and when.

Interesting. Id love to try a Superfast hybrid with how nice the 3W and driver are performing for me.

Demo Day Suggestions - FL Golf Outing

I second the motions to have niblicks and hybrids there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back