Demo Day Suggestions - FL Golf Outing

i've never tried a niblick, would like to see some of them there

There is more to it than that. It is about what is selling and when.

I totally understand that. It works both ways too. For example, the Nike Machspeed irons are sold 3H, 4H, 5-PW, same with the new Slingshots. A lot of TM irons are sold 4-AW, I'm assuming to leave room for a hybrid. So in a lot of cases we do not have an option.

I totally understand that. It works both ways too. For example, the Nike Machspeed irons are sold 3H, 4H, 5-PW, same with the new Slingshots. A lot of TM irons are sold 4-AW, I'm assuming to leave room for a hybrid. So in a lot of cases we do not have an option.

What I meant was that it is more about what items are selling in what regions. Meaning if 09 Burners are selling like hotcakes, TM will not release the new Burners until a future date. When it comes to irons, all companies offer individual iron sales to make it easier.

What I meant was that it is more about what items are selling in what regions. Meaning if 09 Burners are selling like hotcakes, TM will not release the new Burners until a future date. When it comes to irons, all companies offer individual iron sales to make it easier.

Ok, I got ya now. That makes perfect sense.

any updates on our list of demands..haha?

i've never tried a niblick, would like to see some of them there

I will bring mine... have all four, you are welcome to try if they are not available. But I am sure there will be some based on their popularity on this site.

I just read on the main Outing thread that some equipment that will be at the demo hasn't been released yet. How exciting!! I never would have thought that I would get a chance to try clubs before the public does! That is so awsome!!

I just read on the main Outing thread that some equipment that will be at the demo hasn't been released yet. How exciting!! I never would have thought that I would get a chance to try clubs before the public does! That is so awsome!!

It was awesome last time! We got to try out the Fourteen driver before its release.

What I meant by that is that it is not out yet now, so we do not know what a company is sending. But I am guessing there will be some pre-release stuff as well.

What I meant by that is that it is not out yet now, so we do not know what a company is sending. But I am guessing there will be some pre-release stuff as well.

Either way it is still exciting! I'm really looking forward to it if you can't tell! hehe :D

I can't wait to find out what stuff is gonna be available. :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob: :blob:

b/c OEM kevin is, well OEM, he just informed me that the ghost putter is available to the lefties. is there anyway possible that you guys might be able to get one of those for the demo day at the outing? it would be nice to be able to roll that beauty.

b/c OEM kevin is, well OEM, he just informed me that the ghost putter is available to the lefties. is there anyway possible that you guys might be able to get one of those for the demo day at the outing? it would be nice to be able to roll that beauty.

I was listening to the PGA Tour Network on XM yesterday on my way home from work. Justin Rose gave credit for his good round yesterday to the ghost putter. Made me think of THP, specifically OEM.

I was listening to the PGA Tour Network on XM yesterday on my way home from work. Justin Rose gave credit for his good round yesterday to the ghost putter. Made me think of THP, specifically OEM.

well, the ghost isn't really working for sean o'hair at the moment. watching him putt in the skins match made me feel sorry for the guy. to be fair, i don't think it's the ghost though. they really are cool looking and OEM says that there's just something "right" about this putter.

well, the ghost isn't really working for sean o'hair at the moment. watching him putt in the skins match made me feel sorry for the guy. to be fair, i don't think it's the ghost though. they really are cool looking and OEM says that there's just something "right" about this putter.

There is something very right about that putter. Right into my bag!

We are starting to send in requests to the companies for the demo day. Thanks for suggestions everybody.

Companies are really getting excited about the demo day we are doing. We have some firm commitments already and will have a thread about who will be on display for everybody to try out, coming up very soon.

Spoiler
Including possibly some pre-release equipment that people in attendance will be the 1st to hit.

Companies are really getting excited about the demo day we are doing. We have some firm commitments already and will have a thread about who will be on display for everybody to try out, coming up very soon.

Spoiler
Including possibly some pre-release equipment that people in attendance will be the 1st to hit.

can't wait for the items to demo thread!!!! good stuff team THP, good stuff!!!

Spoiler

That is so awesome! Just another reason that the THP Fall Outing is the place to be!!

That is so awesome! Just another reason that the THP Fall Outing is the place to be!!

+1 9-I!!! wait til they start putting pics of all the equipment to test up.

I think that may just blow my mind! Like it hasn't been already with this trip!

Yea, that's when it really started to make me antsy for the Spring outing. All that gear, no salespeople, and unlimited range balls. Woooooohoooooo!

Yea, that's when it really started to make me antsy for the Spring outing. All that gear, no salespeople, and unlimited range balls. Woooooohoooooo!

i must reiterate!!! TONS OF GEAR, NO SALESPEOPLE, UNLIMITED RANGE BALLS!!!!!!

@ PGANATIONAL!!!!! THE BEAR TRAP!!!!!!

Even better this time around is that we will have a little more focus on certain equipment each day. There was so much stuff last time that I was sort of overwhelmed. I'm sooo looking forward to hitting some drivers and hopefully getting a little help with shafts from JB.

Also, looking forward to doing my own personal OEM Wedge test. Driver and wedges will probably be my next purchases.

Also, hoping to try out some 3w's. Hopefully there will be a few.

Back