What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm currently having an ice cold high life and some bbq chicken. can you get any more southern/redneck/cheap than that?

Did you chug as much as you could and then let out enormous Funyun/onion burps?

Kevin

You say that like its only past tense?

You say that like its only past tense?

I was pretending that I've outgrown such things. LOL.

Kevin

I was pretending that I've outgrown such things. LOL.

Kevin

Just for that, I am going to make sure Funyuns are at the THP Dinner this fall. haha

LMAO! What the hell is porch meat? I want a tin. Funyuns rule. When we were kids we would sleep out in the backyard and drink giant bottles of orange soda and eat huge bags of Funyuns.

Kevin

I googled it and this was the only picture I could find. I want a tin too.
unicorn-meat.jpg

Funyun love! I love this site. I can't believe how long it took me to find it. In honor of the soda memories I am going to wash down my Funyuns with Faygo orange and Stoli. Good times. Good times.

Funyun love! I love this site. I can't believe how long it took me to find it. In honor of the soda memories I am going to wash down my Funyuns with Faygo orange and Stoli. Good times. Good times.

i love that all this is coming from a fella in gatlinburg!! that's just classic. we're too close not to meet up some day for a round.

we have got to get to the bottom of this porch meat! :act-up:

Porch meat! Porch meat! Porch meat! Porch meat!

We need some tins of porch meat.

Kevin

I gotta feeling it aint gonna be good

General Tso's chicken with pork fried rice and a spring roll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

General Tso's chicken with pork fried rice and a spring roll

i'm always confused, is that whay you had last night or what you're having tonight? i love general tso, i proudly salute him, haha.

i'm always confused, is that whay you had last night or what you're having tonight? i love general tso, i proudly salute him, haha.

Last night. No idea about tonight yet. Maybe round 2 with the general?

Last night. No idea about tonight yet. Maybe round 2 with the general?

never go 2 rounds with the general, b/c i garauntee that he'll win round 3, if you know what i'm saying?

That is preposterous. I say go all week with the general. Minus the brocoli of course. Tonight we are grilling up some of the new Angus Hot Dogs. They were so good, we picked up another package.

That is preposterous. I say go all week with the general. Minus the brocoli of course. Tonight we are grilling up some of the new Angus Hot Dogs. They were so good, we picked up another package.

well i can't imagine there's anything out there that may affect "iron stomach" babbitt. the amount of terrible stuff you eat, you have your tolerance built up. i still laugh about your pantry, if i had just seen the pantry and not you i would've thought you were a 13 year old....haha

well i can't imagine there's anything out there that may affect "iron stomach" babbitt. the amount of terrible stuff you eat, you have your tolerance built up. i still laugh about your pantry, if i had just seen the pantry and not you i would've thought you were a 13 year old....haha

LMAO!!!!!! you just made my day, maybe even my week!!

never go 2 rounds with the general, b/c i garauntee that he'll win round 3, if you know what i'm saying?

Food I can contain. Drinks not so much

Ribeyes, corn and probably baked potato.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back