What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmm.....when can I come over?

I have NO idea!! Have golf lesson at 6pm, meaning won't get home until 8ish. Traveling at end of week for job, so pickings in fridge are slim but have the following on hand: 2 brats, 1/2 chicken breast, some lettuce, some cheese, some homemade black bean, corn, pepper salsa, eggs. The kitchen is open for suggestions!

I have NO idea!! Have golf lesson at 6pm, meaning won't get home until 8ish. Traveling at end of week for job, so pickings in fridge are slim but have the following on hand: 2 brats, 1/2 chicken breast, some lettuce, some cheese, some homemade black bean, corn, pepper salsa, eggs. The kitchen is open for suggestions!

Some flour tortillas is all you need to make some soft tacos with most of those ingredients, and no cooking needed!

Some flour tortillas is all you need to make some soft tacos with most of those ingredients, and no cooking needed!

thats what i was thinking... lol

i got the chicken breasts thawing now for alfredo tonight

Porterhouse steak (split with my wife), asparagus, baked potato and a tomato/mozzarella balsamic vinaigrette salad.

Sounds like Chicken Cordon Bleu, Asparagus, fresh greens and red potatos, awe I love those!!!

fish tacos!!!!! i make some mean blackened tilapia

TC, got any special secrets?

i don't know about special. i like to marinate my filets in soy sauce and pineapple juice, then i put it on the fry pan, add some old bay and pepper, and about half of a brown ale. then it's all about "blackening" the tilapia. it's darn tasty if you ask me, but the beer is what makes it the best imo. then i make my own purple cabbage cole slaw, that's the real kicker to a good fish taco.

i don't know about special. i like to marinate my filets in soy sauce and pineapple juice, then i put it on the fry pan, add some old bay and pepper, and about half of a brown ale. then it's all about "blackening" the tilapia. it's darn tasty if you ask me, but the beer is what makes it the best imo. then i make my own purple cabbage cole slaw, that's the real kicker to a good fish taco.

that sounds excellent... im gonna have to try that one day soon...

i finally got to use some veggies out of the garden already... a couple of green onions chopped up and sprinkled on top of the alfredo... mmmm

pizza party, one of my foster sons is turning two today!

two mcdoubles no pickle and a small fry

Salmon.

leaning towards tunafish

just had some chicken in noodles... its not doing me too well right now... urrrgh

went with a tuna and feta sandwich on a onion roll

Jacqui had a salmon salad and I had a tuna/salmon salad.

Turkey, corn, mashed potatoes, red wine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no clue as of right now... but im starving

I will put my sloppy joes recipe up against anyone's. I scoop up what falls out of the bun with Ruffles. They have ridges. It's a man's dip.

Sloppy, sloppy joes, sloppy, sloppy joes.

Kevin

Another tin of porch meat and an entire bag of Funyuns

LMAO! What the hell is porch meat? I want a tin. Funyuns rule. When we were kids we would sleep out in the backyard and drink giant bottles of orange soda and eat huge bags of Funyuns.

Kevin

LMAO! What the hell is porch meat? I want a tin. Funyuns rule. When we were kids we would sleep out in the backyard and drink giant bottles of orange soda and eat huge bags of Funyuns.

Kevin

OMG, get out of my head. We did the same thing but with Grape Soda.

OMG, get out of my head. We did the same thing but with Grape Soda.

Did you chug as much as you could and then let out enormous Funyun/onion burps?

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back