Great TV/Movie quotes

do NOT go in there... whewww - ace ventura

The dehydration thread made me remember this one.

"Its so dam hot, milk was a bad choice."- Anchorman

What do you tell a man with two black eyes? Nothing, he's already been told twice.

Be Cool

i love my country MORE than it loves me - rambo

“It’s Alive! It’s Alive!”

Dr. Frankenstein

"How do you like your coffee?"

"With Bourbon."

Justified

"Brothers and sisters I'm here to tell you, that bullet missed my heart, but it hit my soul."

Boyd Crowder-Justified

Raylan, we're getting precipitously close to the moment I ask to have my lawyer present.

"Creed, your teeth called. Your breath stinks. Boom. Roasted."

Michael Scott-The Office

You seem somewhat familiar; have I threatened you before?

Capt. Jack Sparrow

"No wheezin the Ju oose" -Encino Man

lol I just saw this again the other day on HBO! brought back fun memories of being young!

"No wheezin the Ju oose" -Encino Man

'Well pollish my balls and serve me a milkshake'

American Pie 2

There’s no crying in baseball!

nobody fooks with da jesus - big labowski

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates who said, ‘I drank what’

Real Genius

Four score and....seven minutes ago... we, your forefathers, were brought forth upon a most excellent adventure conceived by our new friends, Bill... and Ted. These two great gentlemen are dedicated to a proposition which was true in my time, just as it's true today. Be excellent to each other. And... PARTY ON, DUDES!

Four score and....seven minutes ago... we, your forefathers, were brought forth upon a most excellent adventure conceived by our new friends, Bill... and Ted. These two great gentlemen are dedicated to a proposition which was true in my time, just as it's true today. Be excellent to each other. And... PARTY ON, DUDES!

"You have sunk my battleship". - Death

Sack, I've always liked you. So I put up with your stories about scallops and otters, and it's all good because you seem to make her happy and that's what matters to me most. But this is *her* decision.

Wedding Crashers

"I know Kung Fu.....Show Me"--the Matrix

Lets liven this thing up, lets make some bad decisions together!

Fred Claus

'Zoinks!'--Scooby Doo

Back