What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cooked some frozen pizza that we dolled up with extra pepperoni cheese and onions

Chicken, rice and black beans with a side of porch beef.

JBs food...

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

That looks like the kind of omelet that I'm going to have at the outing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And then hopefully not give it back for all of us to see.

mmmm, ihop! you guys need to try nana's breakfast casserole. i know you still have the recipe. you'll thank me.....a lot!

You would have liked my dinner tonight with the extra bacon.

I saw that thing. Its like the baconator of omelettes. Next time you should also get a side of bacon, just so they know your extra serious.

I saw that thing. Its like the baconator of omelettes. Next time you should also get a side of bacon, just so they know your extra serious.

I would need to play your avatar theme song before that meal.

And then hopefully not give it back for all of us to see.

Only if i'm drinking JB Specials for breakfast

Only if i'm drinking JB Specials for breakfast

Or the previous night...hehe. There will definitely be some JB Special's to be had at this outing.

I would need to play your avatar theme song before that meal.

It surprisingly works. I find myself singing it while I eat often.

It came with hashbrowns on a plate and pancakes on a plate as well. Here is the result.

Wow. They'd have to roll me out of there if I had all that (although I now want to attempt it). You're the man!

You should see when he eats a calzone that is big enough for 3 people. Now that is impressive haha.

OEM got to witness that as did biggsy and Mrs biggsy. Nothing like 10 wings and cheese fries and washing it down with a large pizza folded over and filled with ricotta. Just what the dr ordered. I think the old saying is "8 lbs of cheese mixed with wings and pork a day keeps the dr. away."

PS- Dont forget the milkshake at the end to finish it off.

You should see when he eats a calzone that is big enough for 3 people. Now that is impressive haha.

That sounds about right. I occasionally eat a whole pizza as a meal.

Have you ever tackled an eating challenge before JB?

OEM got to witness that as did biggsy and Mrs biggsy. Nothing like 10 wings and cheese fries and washing it down with a large pizza folded over and filled with ricotta. Just what the dr ordered. I think the old saying is "8 lbs of cheese mixed with wings and pork a day keeps the dr. away."

PS- Dont forget the milkshake at the end to finish it off.

That was a painful ending to an otherwise great day. I don't know how or why we all ate so much and then of course my genius idea for the milkshakes.

That sounds about right. I occasionally eat a whole pizza as a meal.

Have you ever tackled an eating challenge before JB?

We always talk about that when we watch Man Vs. Food. As much as I have seen JB eat the amount of food the guy on that show consumes is just insane.

homemade pepperoni pizza and a big salad loaded with veggies and feta cheese drowned in extra virgin olive oil abd basalmic vinegar

p.s. I love the man verse food guy too! the one I wanna try the most is the 15 dozen raw oysters, I love em and would have fun just trying!

p.s. I love the man verse food guy too! the one I wanna try the most is the 15 dozen raw oysters, I love em and would have fun just trying!

I'd give that a shot, too. I need cold water oysters, though. I don't care for the big muddy tasty ones.

Kevin

no doubt Kev, image that 15 dozen cold water oysters and a few pitchers of our favorite beer! oh man I can see it now! :hungry:

no doubt Kev, image that 15 dozen cold water oysters and a few pitchers of our favorite beer! oh man I can see it now! :hungry:

I always liked 'em with Absolut on the rocks.

Kevin

no prob you pick your poision, I prefer beer and I always like em on a cracker with fresh horseradish and cocktail sauce. how bout you?

hamburger helper... im lazy as crap after playing 1.5 rounds of golf today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back