What's for Dinner?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicken stir fry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nothing wrong with the Helper! just ad in some shredded cheese of your choice and cut up raw onions

hamburger helper... im lazy as crap after playing 1.5 rounds of golf today

nothing wrong with the Helper! just ad in some shredded cheese of your choice and cut up raw onions

oh yeah... i love the special add ons... w00t

you inspired me bogey so I just finsihed off some doublecheesburger helper loaded with sharp cheddar, vidalia onions and minced fresh garlic! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I posted this by mistake on the snack thread. Tonites meal is home made cepelinai with cracklin' sauce.

IMG_0195.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

you inspired me bogey so I just finsihed off some doublecheesburger helper loaded with sharp cheddar, vidalia onions and minced fresh garlic! mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

substitute the vidalia for those lil pearl onions and we had identical meals... hahaha

how are those little bad boys, I always see them at Publix but have never tried em

substitute the vidalia for those lil pearl onions and we had identical meals... hahaha

I will be having a Dodger dog at the Dodger game tonight. Now if Gasmam would hurry up and get ready. What could she possibly be doing in there?

how are those little bad boys, I always see them at Publix but have never tried em
i like them better in a soupier type meal but they were all i had so i threw them in there... love them in beef stews and the like
Yes sir, It's all I use. I own two 10", a 12" and a Dutch Oven....
you said dutch oven... :D

I will be having a Dodger dog at the Dodger game tonight. Now if Gasmam would hurry up and get ready. What could she possibly be doing in there?

Do you hear any screaming or grunting? If I hear either, I have a pretty good idea what's going on.

Kevin

lol oh my thats wrong on so many levels Kevin!

just had beefsteak... its a filipino dish

Red Baron frozen pizza. We'll put on extra cheese and pepperoni.

chicken caeser salad with fresh onion bread

I made a smoothie with our new blender and it was awesome. I wasn't thrilled with our dinner so I just made the smoothie. I put one 6oz light and fit strawberry yogurt, a splash of chocolate syrup, some frozen strawberries and vanilla soymilk. Blended until smooth, it was a glass of chocolate, strawberry, deliciousness.

Lazy night. Mac n cheese

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rice with seafood and steamed veggies

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

making some buffalo wings with Franks Redhot sauce

Pizza night

Fish fry at the local Catholic church festival. We always go to this festival, but have never tried the Friday fish fry. I'm skeptical, but maybe I'll be surprised. Tomorrow is chicken which we've had many times, Sunday is roast pig. That is fantastic.

Kevin

We are having Mexican tonight. There is a local place by us that is awesome and we have both been craving it for a while now. I will eat my weight in chips and salsa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back