THP & Cobra US Open Contest

I would bet quite a alot, might come down to the fourth golfer and the tie breaker!

The question is how many entries start Tiger, Phil, Poulter....I bet half of them do.

I would bet quite a alot, might come down to the fourth golfer and the tie breaker!

You are assuming that those golfers do well. The last 3 contests, those that picked Tiger were eliminated pretty easily.

I know I got burnt twice by the Tigger! But isnt he finally due? And its at Pebble Beach? I am still 50/50 on taking him.

and remember that the Masters' contest winners didn't have Tiger at all....
You are assuming that those golfers do well. The last 3 contests, those that picked Tiger were eliminated pretty easily.

I got kinda burned by Poulter on the Players contest, but I think I'll still pick him over Camillo. I think he's got a better game right now. Come on Ian, don't let me down!

I'll tell you right now that mine will have Mickelson on it, he is so solid at the US Open despite never winning it....YET! The rest are pretty up in the air, Tiger won the last US Open here by 400 strokes, but man his game is nothing more than a shadow of what it used to be. We'll see, all I know is that I cannot wait to watch it! US Open @ Pebble Beach in prime time!!!

I'll tell you right now that mine will have Mickelson on it, he is so solid at the US Open despite never winning it....YET! The rest are pretty up in the air, Tiger won the last US Open here by 400 strokes, but man his game is nothing more than a shadow of what it used to be. We'll see, all I know is that I cannot wait to watch it! US Open @ Pebble Beach in prime time!!!
Agreed the best prime time golf possible US Open + Pebble Beach = Prime Time spectacular!!

same here for me, Phil is a lock but Tiger is playing like a mortal lately so picking him will be tough, but he is overdue right? and kills Pebble right? :bulgy-eyes:

1st Post Updated with the field in place.

YAY!! I'm just getting my entry together :)

JB am I allowed to change my entrants? I originally sent in my picks but one of them isn't on the field >.>

JB am I allowed to change my entrants? I originally sent in my picks but one of them isn't on the field >.>

Yes. But you must submit a completely new entry and not just sub a player. As of Monday, all entries are final.

I am in...

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner- Here I come!

Thank you so much for the mercy! I feel stupid now >_<

I sent mine in yesterday. I will say that Tiger isnt in it.

yeah I am settled on 3 of 4 right now. going back and forth on you know who! :wink:

Another great giveaway. Thanks THP and Cobra!

It is officially US Open Week. Good luck everybody.

Yes. But you must submit a completely new entry and not just sub a player. As of Monday, all entries are final.

On the front of this thread it says dedline s Wed. the 16th. Are you speaking of the contest or the open?

Man I was nervous on my last pick, the prize is "right there" for the taking on that fairway wood. Could be the 14th club I put in my bah since I only use 13!

Good luck to everyone...This is very exciting.

The contest. Clearly you would have to have your submission entered before the US Open starts.

On my calendar it says the 16th is Wednesday.

Hey what a coicedence JB, it says the same thing on my calander. That was why I originally asked what you were referring to when you typed "As of Monday all enteries are final" You responded with " The contest. Clearly you would have to have your submission entered before the US Open starts. " which again confused me.

How about this.. I work it up now and send it in, then I am covered if it is Monday or Wednesday :smile-big:

Back