Votes: 16 18.6%
  • Wedges

Votes: 23 26.7%
  • Fairway Woods

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • Putter

Votes: 11 12.8%

• Total voters
Thinking a Bobby Grace CS Jordan putter or a beat up M3 to send to Lamont to get a nice white polymer...my own ghost so to speak lol

Putter or Cleveland CG 15 lob wedge. Not sure yet. Been using this old Taylormade TPI putter and it's probably time to retire it. But I'm loving the CG 15 wedges!! Same token, I'm loving the Odyssey white hot 9 putter. Decisions and choices. Yikes.

willybilly, i got my eye on a cg 15 64* for 29.99 on ebay right now and its almost new! il send you the link if you want it?

sweet! you've been demo'ing them a lot, what do you like about them?

I actually am starting to really like the looks, even with the orange. But lets be real, Callaway irons are all about how sweet they feel. Love how they feel when you hit one on the sweet spot and that sweet spot seems to be huge. Still on the fence about the shafts. I might do the Mizuno shaft thing on Tuesday morning and see what it says.

I actually am starting to really like the looks, even with the orange. But lets be real, Callaway irons are all about how sweet they feel. Love how they feel when you hit one on the sweet spot and that sweet spot seems to be huge. Still on the fence about the shafts. I might do the Mizuno shaft thing on Tuesday morning and see what it says.

you could always check out true temper's shaftfit too OEM!!!!!

Rifle 5.0 is what it tells me.

so, if you go through the mizuno optimizer and it tells you the same thing, you think you might pick them up?

I'm not allowed to buy anything new the rest of the year...which is what the super secret account is for ;)

I'm not allowed to buy anything new the rest of the year...which is what the super secret account is for ;)

Ha, you have one too?? My problem are all the boxes that keep piling up! I like to collect them and she hates it. You never know when they might be needed!

so, if you go through the mizuno optimizer and it tells you the same thing, you think you might pick them up?

And put them on my new X-24's?? I just might, the two of them cant be wrong.

X-24 irons

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

I love this. You just had the best round of your life and you are going to go get new irons and start over again.

Ha, you have one too?? My problem are all the boxes that keep piling up! I like to collect them and she hates it. You never know when they might be needed!

And put them on my new X-24's?? I just might, the two of them cant be wrong.

heck ya put them on the 24's!

This thread is dangerous...>But stores should be happy....hehe

JB, THP is dangerous! lol

i voted for wedges in the poll, b/c i want a jaws wedge, but i will hold out for the outing in my hopes that perhaps i can demo some other lines first.

grips will be my next purchase, and in about 15 minutes......yeah!

New wedges...Probably 54* & 58 * CG14's... New Diablo Edge 3 wood should be delivered this week... I sold an 08 Burner Driver to a buddy...

Niblick. still trying to decide between the 49* or the 56* :banghead:

My next club purchase will probably be all of the above :) Probably won't be for a while though...

I really think it will be a 2/3 Hybrid. I have a large gap between my 4w and 3i currently (talking 35+ yards), so I'd like to plug that hole if possible.

Just got new irons and hybrids. Really want to get a 4 wood to replace my 3 wood. We will see how much i sell my old clubs for first.

I think my bag is pretty set except for 2 things.
and this is coming off of my best round ever, so I really should not be looking for anything, but

1) I currently have some spin milled Vokeys, but they have just had average reviews. I want to try some CG15's or some JAWS

2) I currently have a Ping I-Series putter that serves me well, but the Seemore seems to call my name for a tryout.....

I can almost honestly say none of the above. I did most of my shopping earlier in the year so I sholuld be good. I might pick up an HD Camera to film my swing, but not any clubs to speak of. Unless SeeMore comes out with something new :act-up:

I can almost honestly say none of the above. I did most of my shopping earlier in the year so I sholuld be good. I might pick up an HD Camera to film my swing, but not any clubs to speak of. Unless SeeMore comes out with something new :act-up:

Ummm, see the thread on their new putters...hehe

Putter or Cleveland CG 15 lob wedge. Not sure yet. Been using this old Taylormade TPI putter and it's probably time to retire it. But I'm loving the CG 15 wedges!! Same token, I'm loving the Odyssey white hot 9 putter. Decisions and choices. Yikes.

Sorry, I think I quoted myself. Eeeerrrr. Not...good...with...technology...yet!

willybilly, i got my eye on a cg 15 64* for 29.99 on ebay right now and its almost new! il send you the link if you want it?

Thanks Bridges, but I think I'm okay. I'm too intimidated to try a 64* wedge. Lol. Just picked up a CG 14 lob yesterday (60 degrees, 12 bounce). On the lookout for a putter now. Thanks again, Bridges!!

Back