Votes: 16 18.6%
  • Wedges

Votes: 23 26.7%
  • Fairway Woods

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • Putter

Votes: 11 12.8%

• Total voters
You're sure you're talking about putters and not.... oh, never mind.

Claire =
gutterTunnelBrochure23.gif

[YOUTUBE]3TDRMlwXUZw&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

tight is a regular for me... "PHAT" though, not so much lol

I say "dope" a lot. I don't know how it came to be, but it means cool as well. :confused2:

Oh and I use "hella" lol

Just got my new(new to me, it is used) Nickent Evelver off the ups truck. It is going to be 45* this weekend, I think I will have to do some test drives off the snow pack in my driveway!!!

Which shaft did you go with? I am enjoying the Fuji Fit-on personally.

Which shaft did you go with? I am enjoying the Fuji Fit-on personally.

It came with 3 shafts , one of the reasons I liked it, the V2, Aldila vs pronto and Aldila DVS. I like the idea of just being able to change the shaft to get the "Right" one for me. Now instead of a club Ho, I will just be a shaft Ho. LOL

It came with 3 shafts , one of the reasons I liked it, the V2, Aldila vs pronto and Aldila DVS. I like the idea of just being able to change the shaft to get the "Right" one for me. Now instead of a club Ho, I will just be a shaft Ho. LOL

so jealous... have fun with it!

Glad to hear it. When you get to tinker for a while with it, come back here and give us a mini review.

What will be the next club you buy?

What will be the next club you buy?

Putter? Irons? Fairway? Wedge? Driver? What?

Probably a putter. Mine's getting a little worse for wear.

For my wife, maybe a 56° Niblick.

3 wood! just dont have a clue which one to get.. guess its time for another trip to golfsmith to swing clubs :D

Wedges, then I'm done.

Well until I see something else I want....

Oh ok.... I thought I saw this somewhere.... .

I am not planning anything right now but next year maybe a 3 wood or driver.

I am getting irons for christmas. I really like the look of the new AP1's, but IDK if i am good enough for them...

My next purchase will either be a Superfast 3 wood or a new bag. I don't think bag was in the poll. I have the sasquatch tour which is very, very nice. I'm just tired of the black and yellow.

I want to buy the Ghost but I think it is gonna be the tour striker. My wife and I could share it.

I want to but a ghost also, going to try one next week!

X-24 irons

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

Back