Tilted Kilt vs. Hooters

Golf Chick

Golf Fashionista
Reaction score
Handicap
Decreasing
There was a discussion about Hooters restaurant etc. For those that have not heard of Tilted Kilt, its awesome. I'm a female and I love it there, not as much as the BF, but you get the idea. There's one in San Diego (that's the only one we've ever been too). And I think its much more classier and the food is SO MUCH better than Hooters. The girls wear shorter than short skirts with knee high socks with Mary Janes. What more could you ask for :confused2:

http://www.tiltedkilt.com/

the BF has gone there during sporting events and he said its pretty cool there. And you may even see that one football player that's associated with SD, I can't remember his name right now but he has his own restaurant in SD as well. But, they have Rock Band night and each table does it and he says its pretty fun!! I've only been there twice, I think, but its a lot of fun and after going to the Tilted Kilt, you'll never go back to Hooters :)

We have Bikinis and Twin Peaks to compete with Hooters. Hooters has better food than the competition, but Twin Peaks wins on staffing, cold beer and sports viewing. Bikinis is a distant third.

hmmm I really like the idea of tilted kilts. more of a leg man myself, just sayin!

I have had some really bad nights at the Tilted Kilt next to Petco Park. I have eaten there but I couldnt tell you what the food tasted like.

There is one in Madison too... never been, but just saying. PARTY UP NORTH!

Come on up and we'll go to Tilted Kilt and then play Whistling straights. How does that sound?

There is one in Madison too... never been, but just saying. PARTY UP NORTH!

Come on up and we'll go to Tilted Kilt and then play Whistling straights. How does that sound?

Im in.

We have Bikinis and Twin Peaks to compete with Hooters. Hooters has better food than the competition, but Twin Peaks wins on staffing, cold beer and sports viewing. Bikinis is a distant third.

I think there is a tilted kilt in Round Rock or it is about to open. I play golf with a guy that just loves to go to Bone Daddy's. He thinks it is better than Hooters, Twin Peaks, and Bikinis.

That does remind me of hooters, just in plaid!!!

I like both of them for the scenery, not the food. The ones I've been in had some very attractive ladies waiting on you. I wonder if that is why people go? Surely not, it must be for the food.:D

Sounds cool. We don't even have a Hooters in Gatlinburg. The closest we have is "Hogs n Honeys". The staff isn't on par with Hooters. They mostly have whobag jumpoffs. On another note we have a Cooter's. It is a Dukes of Hazzard museum. Many a customer has drunkenly asked where there is a Hooters, because they walked down from another bar thinking they had seen a Hooters "somewheres".

I am a big fan of Tilted Kilt we just had one open up about 2 years ago and it blows Hooters away.

We have a couple of the Tilted Kilts in Atlanta. Matter of fact I picked up a flyer saying they are sponsoring a golf tournament soon. Perhaps I will enter.

We have a couple of the Tilted Kilts in Atlanta. Matter of fact I picked up a flyer saying they are sponsoring a golf tournament soon. Perhaps I will enter.

sounds like a great outing!!!

I can confirm that Hooters has food and its terrible!!

I was just in a Hooters for lunch for the first time in years on Friday. Forgot that those places are a license to oggle. OEM, whatcha doing on Saturday? lol

I was just in a Hooters for lunch for the first time in years on Friday. Forgot that those places are a license to oggle. OEM, whatcha doing on Saturday? lol

haha well we can go somewhere and get good food and then go to Hooters for the um oggling? lol

Thainer is reviving the old threads today!

I prefer twin peaks

Back