Tilted Kilt vs. Hooters

A Tilted Kilt got shut down right down the street from me. That was enough reason for me to stay away. I'll stick to Hooters.

I prefer bumping more recent threads that are relevant

Twin Peaks kills both of these places. Nice bump

Outfits and food was better at Tilted Kilt, but the hooters is better at hiring talent from what I've experienced.

Hooters breaded 911 wings are the best wing in town. imho.

Twin Peaks kills both of these places. Nice bump
Gonna have to agree with this and the food is pretty good.

Hooters wings aren't that bad but you have to get them naked. Their batter is gross.

LOL on the bump Thainer.

In my experience, Hooters has the worst visual talent and Tilted Kilt has some of the best looking waitresses. Food is marginally better at Kilt.

Tilted Kilt for eye candy but Hooters' wings are pretty awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Never been to either :-/ And never even heard of Twin Peaks.

The girls at Twin Peaks, at least the one in North Scottsdale, seemed super trashy to me. And not in a good way.

Twin Peaks is far better than Hooters. They have good food and a great view. The uniforms sound very much like tilted kilt. Hooters has awful food. Their wings are the best thing on the menu, and they're not even any good.

Twin Peaks, and the one here in Frisco, TX is 2 minutes from the office. Not that THAT has anything to do with anything......

We have one in Pittsburgh that I just recently found out about. Definitely making a trip there one of these days.

Twin Peaks is far better than Hooters. They have good food and a great view. The uniforms sound very much like tilted kilt. Hooters has awful food. Their wings are the best thing on the menu, and they're not even any good.

I 2nd this entire comment.

Back