Votes: 16 18.6%
  • Wedges

Votes: 23 26.7%
  • Fairway Woods

Votes: 12 14.0%
  • Putter

Votes: 11 12.8%

• Total voters
driver should be here tommorow hopefully!!

Lost my pitching wedge during my last round.

Looking to replace it or get a niblick in its place....which niblick would replace the PW?

For full swings it would be the 42* I would think.

We'll see how the ghost and I get along on the practice green, but it'll probably be a ghost!!!

I'm thinking of changing out most of my bag. Think I"m going to go with the I15 irons. Also thinking of ditching the 4 wedge setup and going with 3. I have noticed that I almost never use my gap wedge and I"m pretty good with hitting half shots so I don't mind a half pitching wedge to cover distances I don't have. So instead of the wedge I will go with a 13* Fairway and use it off the tee on tight holes and then take my 15* out and buy a 17* to hit off the deck. Also going to get me a Byron Morgan after I sell my Betti.

I'd love to say nothing, but that's never going to happen.

I have three items that I want to test/buy.

1. Driver
2. 3W or 4W
3. Wedges - specifically a gap wedge and sand wedge. Or maybe a Niblick (or two)

The best thing is that I can try out most if not all of these items in September at the Outing and then buy in the off-season. That's what I keep telling myself so I don't go spending money that I shouldn't.

Pulling the trigger on a 49* Niblick and a Puma military hat today....

Is it a good idea to replace my PW altogether with the Niblick? I tried one out yesterday (inside) and it popped up little chip shots beautifully. I just don't know how good it will be at matching a standard PW full swing from 110-120 yds. ??? I read the reviews and that's what's got me interested but I notice in a lot of your guys signatures that you carry the niblick ALONG with a PW so I dunno. Thoughts?

Is it a good idea to replace my PW altogether with the Niblick? I tried one out yesterday (inside) and it popped up little chip shots beautifully. I just don't know how good it will be at matching a standard PW full swing from 110-120 yds. ??? I read the reviews and that's what's got me interested but I notice in a lot of your guys signatures that you carry the niblick ALONG with a PW so I dunno. Thoughts?

I like having it as an extra club. I eliminated a long iron rather than a wedge instead.

I really want the Adidas Tour 4.0 Sport!

come on UPS man hurry up!

Hope the Edge works great for you Sunday!

My next purchase will be the :adams: 9064 Driver

In the market for new wedges right now. I'm thinking perhaps either Callaway, TaylorMade, Cleveland or some mix of the 3. Those all seem to be pretty popular and have some pretty good reviews on them.

Yay for Kmod starting at the back of the forum and working his way through!

I suspect my bag might be set for the remainder of the year....but I can foresee a changeup coming at the start of next year. It's all about trying to hold out for demo day!

Wedges.
Well, 1 at least, to fill the 12.5° gap between my original sets PW and SW.
Might wait it out until i get a full new set, but mainly i'm looking to fill that distance/loft gap.

Irons - just having a hard time deciding between the j40 DPC's and the PING i20's.

Irons - just having a hard time deciding between the j40 DPC's and the PING i20's.

From the reviews and testing here on THP that sounds like a tough choice between two great iron sets. Which way are you leaning?

Back