It's Official - THP Fall Outing Announcement

SHUT UP!!!!

we haven't even begun to see demo items yet either. fantastic news! thanks to the folks at PGA NATIONAL for hooking us up. WOW! i don't even really know what to say.

I'll beat everyone to the punch...thanks1974 just fainted
Just bring extra balls because scuba diving with alligators is no fun haha.

The Fall Outing and Demo Day just got better. For all of those on the fence due to some costs and other things, check this out!

After seeing the incredible response to the outing so far, we had a chance to speak with the hotel and the PGA National Resort & Spa made the deal a little sweeter for those coming.

1. The extra $50 fee for playing the Champion Course is now being waived. So we will be playing a course that is home to the Honda Classic, a previous PGA Championship, and Ryder Cup and it is included in your regular rate of the outing.

2. All drinks at i-Bar, the place that GG and I took pictures of, which is a trendy bar right in the middle of the hotel are now two for one.

That is right, what was already a great deal and plan for the Fall Golf Outing and Demo Day, just got a little sweeter. We want to thank the PGA National Resort & Spa for making this all possible.

I didn't think it was possible but this Outing just got INCREDIBLE!!! Thanks THP and PGA National for giving us more money to spend on golf stuff!

The Fall Outing and Demo Day just got better. For all of those on the fence due to some costs and other things, check this out!

After seeing the incredible response to the outing so far, we had a chance to speak with the hotel and the PGA National Resort & Spa made the deal a little sweeter for those coming.

1. The extra $50 fee for playing the Champion Course is now being waived. So we will be playing a course that is home to the Honda Classic, a previous PGA Championship, and Ryder Cup and it is included in your regular rate of the outing.

2. All drinks at i-Bar, the place that GG and I took pictures of, which is a trendy bar right in the middle of the hotel are now two for one.

That is right, what was already a great deal and plan for the Fall Golf Outing and Demo Day, just got a little sweeter. We want to thank the PGA National Resort & Spa for making this all possible.

Oh wow! This is great news! Someone pick Thanks up off the floor.

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's sick!!!!!!!! This outing just got even sweeter with more surprises on the way.

i'm just proud right now! proud to be a part of the outing, proud to be seen as relevant to a major resort like PGA National, and proud that THP really does pull out the stops for their forum members. this really is incredible and it shows that we are all part of something large and special!

i'm just proud right now! proud to be a part of the outing, proud to be seen as relevant to a major resort like PGA National, and proud that THP really does pull out the stops for their forum members. this really is incredible and it shows that we are all part of something large and special!

TC,
That means a lot and thank you. We cannot get over how good this resort is to deal with. We went there 2 weeks ago and were blown away by the service that we received by everybody at the resort. If this is a good time, we may have to visit this place every year for our outings.

TC,
That means a lot and thank you. We cannot get over how good this resort is to deal with. We went there 2 weeks ago and were blown away by the service that we received by everybody at the resort. If this is a good time, we may have to visit this place every year for our outings.

i think that annual trips are a fantastic idea. this is no joke man, this is huge. i can't believe that they're willing to do something like this. i, for one, am extremely grateful.

WOW! I'm didn't think that it was possible to make this outing any better, but you just delivered BIG TIME. Thanks to PGA National and Josh & Morgan for the opportunity of a lifetime.

Let this post serve as my warning to the i-bar :party:

TC,

EVERY YEAR!!!!! Oh man, I am down with that.

WOW!!! That's so awesome about them waiving the $50 fee. The bar...eh...but we get to play on that course after all for no extra cost :twist:

TC,

JB my wife and I have a baby due in September but please, please, please make this a yearly thing! I can probably go next year! haha

Holy Fri-oles!!!!
Josh, you and Morgan are nothing short of Super Heroes (and heroines)
Superman and wonder Woman are the first two that come to mind.
$50 waived?? Incredible!!
2 for 1 drinks?? Outstanding
Spending the $50 at the 2 for 1 I-Bar....Priceless...

thanks again to you two for an awesome forum and what is shaping up to be the outing of a lifetime.....
And if we (THP attendees) play our cards right and spend a lot of money at the resort and dont break too much stuff, this may be the inaugural event for what could be the start of some long and lasting friendships....
I am glad to call myself....THP

bama

JB my wife and I have a baby due in September but please, please, please make this a yearly thing! I can probably go next year! haha

We will definitely continue to have at least one outing each and every year. We would like to do two, but understand cost for people.

But wait, you want to make a baby coming out like it is more important than a THP Outing? Tell her to hold on for a few weeks. Preposterous...haha. I kid.

I'd be down with an annual pilgrimage!

EVERY YEAR!!!!! Oh man, I am down with that.

i think that annual trips are a fantastic idea. this is no joke man, this is huge. i can't believe that they're willing to do something like this. i, for one, am extremely grateful.

Induce early labor?

I kid as well. Congrats on the kid MSB! We are going to miss you bro.

Holy crap! Big thanks to PGA National! Big thanks to JB and GG! This trip just keeps on getting better and better! Wow!!

We will definitely continue to have at least one outing each and every year. We would like to do two, but understand cost for people.

But wait, you want to make a baby coming out like it is more important than a THP Outing? Tell her to hold on for a few weeks. Preposterous...haha. I kid.

Induce early labor?

I kid as well. Congrats on the kid MSB! We are going to miss you bro.

Haha. You guys are funny. Baby due on September 6th, my birthday is on September 8th, and the outing is on September 17th. Man you guys are so lucky to play the same course as the Honda Classic. I can just see that part 3 over the water where some guys seemed to keep coming up over the water but short of the green. Although I'm not going, JB and GG you two still rock for the opportunity.

But see, since my birthday is in September, next year there will be no please maybe can we go? It will be, we are going! haha.

Honey if you read this I was kidding. Please maybe can we go next year?

That is amazing, this trip just keeps getting better and better

hahaha. You guys will be ready for a break by then MSB ;)

hahaha. You guys will be ready for a break by then MSB ;)

I hear I better sleep a lot now! haha.

Oh well. You guys have fun, take lots of pictures, break out the Flip and I'll see you all next year!

All I can is wow.

Spoiler

THANKS so much to THP & PGA National Resort & Spa for treating our members to such a fantastic vacation! Great work JB & GG for all the work you guys do.... We sincerely appreciate all you do ahead of our arrival and we have no idea how much work you guys put into an outing like this!!!!!

Thanks,
Gray

Back