The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just weighed Charlie. 33 pounds at four months. Little monster has gained 7 or 8 pounds in the last 10 days or so (since I figured I wasn't following the directions on the puppy food bag correctly!)

Dang Smally, sounds like he's raiding the fridge after you go to bed.

How about tasty hostesses?

hahahahahaha

i'd be willing to bet that old clam fist has microwaved a moonpie or two in his day?

Dang Smally, sounds like he's raiding the fridge after you go to bed.

I read the chart on the back of the bag. It said 21-50 pounds, about 2-1/2 to 3-1/2 cups a day. But the weight is NOT for how much the dog weighs now, it's how much he is supposed to weigh as an adult! Which means he is in the 51-100 pound range, and the amount went up to 5-3/4 to 6-1/2 cups a day for a 3 to 5 month old pup!

I knew this from before, I just had a brain fart when I read the chart this time! He was gaining a lot of weight before, but now he's filling out better. Glad I saw it when I did, and not a couple of months from now!

and washed them down with some RC Cola and Old Granddad. I have moved on to Krispy Kreme donuts as of late.

KK is the devil!!

and for any of you that have never had a microwaved moonpie, shame on you!!!!

No doubt. Do not ask for whom the neon sign flashes. It flashes for you.

lmao clam, but it's so true!

[activate ol' clam voice]

i want me some of em' french fried taters....mmmmmm hmmmmm

[deactivate ol' clam voice]

mmmm I love me some "Hot Now" KK!!

who doesn't oem?

People out this way seem to think Dunkin is better. I dunno, I guess a stale hockey puck like dognut is better then one thats still hot and dripping icing all over the place. Why hasnt KK taken over yet??

People out this way seem to think Dunkin is better. I dunno, I guess a stale hockey puck like dognut is better then one thats still hot and dripping icing all over the place. Why hasnt KK taken over yet??

b/c for the most part, people are stupid.

Krispy Kreme is the shiznit of all donuts!

p1010523_888x592.jpg

Most of the Krispy Kremes closed around us. We like real real donuts, not $.75 sugar air. I will eat their cake donuts. I don't see the appeal of the originals.

Kevin

Most of the Krispy Kremes closed around us. We like real real donuts, not $.75 sugar air. I will eat their cake donuts. I don't see the appeal of the originals.

Kevin

thats crazy talk. NOTHING compares to the original KK donut. See what I mean? I dont get it!

I almost had heart-attack when I saw this mmmmmmmmmmmmm

2010-04-18082904.jpg

i don't get that either dude, but different strokes.

lmao and if the krispy kreme cheeseburger isnt enough I give you THIS:

funny-pictures-krispy-kreme-truck-Y.jpg

KK is ok I have never been much of a fan of theirs. If you want a real treat, there is a place out here that seves up fruit filled donuts that weigh 3-5 pounds...

this is their strawberry:

dQYqoaaNR5TZ1n-640m.jpg

WR that looks too good to eat! lol

Ok, I have no idea whats going on here:
krispy_kreme_sandals.jpg

thats crazy talk. NOTHING compares to the original KK donut. See what I mean? I dont get it!

Sorry, Dude. There's no substance. Hell, the biggest grocery store chain here makes their own donuts, and they are way better than the air covered with glaze the KK calls a donut.

Kevin

Sorry, Dude. There's no substance. Hell, the biggest grocery store chain here makes their own donuts, and they are way better than the air covered with glaze the KK calls a donut.

Kevin

Gotta agre with you there.. KK is way overated!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back