The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I know I should be very happy that business is returning to a faster pace than it has been in over a year and I am, but I am also bummed that my slow work times to play golf have disappeared. I am booked solid for the next 3 weeks. I will get to play on the weekends, but my mid-week forays to the course are on permanent hold.

Ok, I know I should be very happy that business is returning to a faster pace than it has been in over a year and I am, but I am also bummed that my slow work times to play golf have disappeared. I am booked solid for the next 3 weeks. I will get to play on the weekends, but my mid-week forays to the course are on permanent hold.

I feel you C. I have been so busy with work over the last 8 months that I am barely getting any rounds in.

I feel you C. I have been so busy with work over the last 8 months that I am barely getting any rounds in.

The Wife and I have been really slow for a couple months. School gets out, J.L. starts signing up for tourneys, Mrs. Esox and i sign up for competitions at our club, and things go crazy. I'm supposed to take her to two tournaments next week, and now two to three weeks worth of work is due in over the next nine days. Tomorrow I go in to the work at night mode.

I hate that mode. Like the money it brings in, but hate the mode.

Kevin

The Wife and I have been really slow for a couple months. School gets out, J.L. starts signing up for tourneys, Mrs. Esox and i sign up for competitions at our club, and things go crazy. I'm supposed to take her to two tournaments next week, and now two to three weeks worth of work is due in over the next nine days. Tomorrow I go in to the work at night mode.

Kevin
Im assuming night mode also means lack of sleep mode.

Sooo...any of you SoCal folks know what happened to Provisional? I think the last I heard he was a little sore from the California outing. What did you do to him GC? :confused2:

Kevin

The other good thing is that you were hoping for some business to secure your spot at the THP outing. You think you can make it now Esox?

So tonight on the way back from dinner a bunny darted out in front of my car and I ran over it. I was like sick to my stomach knowing it happened. Still bothering me a little bit. Fast forward an hour and we finished recording an interview for an upcoming segment and GG and I are sitting in my office. I look at her and say "I like our lotto ticket numbers". Then comedian GG hits me with the bomb!!!

Spoiler
"You should feel lucky, you have your lucky rabbit's foot stuck under your car"

Innocent little GG, is not the nice sweet girl you guys see here...HEHE

that's.freakin.awesome!!! i love twisted humor like that, in fact, i wish the world had more of it in it.

i won't even tell you what i told the mother in law over supper, haha. completely tasteless!

that's.freakin.awesome!!! i love twisted humor like that, in fact, i wish the world had more of it in it.

i won't even tell you what i told the mother in law over supper, haha. completely tasteless!

I definitely have some twisted humor. I feel absolutely terrible about the bunny but sometimes you have to make light of a bad situation. Plus it was a damn funny joke haha.

Something tells me I would find whatever you said at dinner very funny.

I definitely have some twisted humor. I feel absolutely terrible about the bunny but sometimes you have to make light of a bad situation. Plus it was a damn funny joke haha.

Something tells me I would find whatever you said at dinner very funny.

perhaps, but it's not appropriate for public eyes, haha.

i mean, what can you do, it's not your fault the rabbit ran in the road. wth is a rabbit doing in florida anyway? shouldn't he be in some lush green farm somewhere? hopefully he did have to live through a few tire rotations, it's always best if you just get them right in the head, so they don't have any time to deal with the complete shock of being crushed by a couple thousand pounds at rapid pace.

Sooo...any of you SoCal folks know what happened to Provisional? I think the last I heard he was a little sore from the California outing. What did you do to him GC? :confused2:

Last I spoke to him he mentioned he was going to take some time away from the site. Never went into detail about why and I did not push it.

nice one GG! damn rabbit shouldve known better!

that's just nature getting in the way

I wonder if Daphne's can make a Rabbit Roadkill THP Edition headcover?

Headed to the hospital in an hour to have hawk Jr's tubes put in his ears. A little nervous for him, but excited for the results. He has to fast bc of the anesthesia, so that should be interesting.

Good luck to the little guy hawk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Headed to the hospital in an hour to have hawk Jr's tubes put in his ears. A little nervous for him, but excited for the results. He has to fast bc of the anesthesia, so that should be interesting.

I remember when my little bro has this done. Be ready for the crying! But they get over it pretty quick and its all better. Good luck!

he'll be just fine hawk. once they start the process it goes by very quickly. i feel ya though, i was the same exact way when we had to have this done. just remember that what they're doing will be SO much better for little hawk when it's said and done. i garauntee that he starts sleeping better too. i'll be thinking about you guys this morning!

get well quick lil hawk!

Good luck Hawk, Erica and Hawk Jr.

Last I spoke to him he mentioned he was going to take some time away from the site. Never went into detail about why and I did not push it.

Thanks WR! I had been wondering if he was OK.

Good luck Hawk, Erica and Hawk Jr.

x2! Hope all goes well and Hawk Jr. heals quickly. Lucky that my two boys didn't have big enough problems with ear infections to warrant the tubes. A couple of times with antibiotics and haven't had any ear infections since.

Thanks guys! We are already back home. It went just fine and he is sleeping. I got a little worried when the baby before him came out screaming (they say it is normal), but he just came back as calm as ever. A little whining, but I think he was just starving. Crazy ears. He just finished a strong antibiotic last Friday and his left ear was already infected again. Looking forward to smoother days (and nights) ahead!

excllent hawk! glad it worked out for you guys

Thanks guys! We are already back home. It went just fine and he is sleeping. I got a little worried when the baby before him came out screaming (they say it is normal), but he just came back as calm as ever. A little whining, but I think he was just starving. Crazy ears. He just finished a strong antibiotic last Friday and his left ear was already infected again. Looking forward to smoother days (and nights) ahead!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back