ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

WR-alot of good baseball games tomorrow night.. my texas rangers are wreckin shop lately won . 13 of 14 i think and face pineiro tomorrow night who isnt that good. so that wud be a good one to keep an eye on..

also if bauer is pitching for ucla tomorrow night i might take that one.. i know ucla just got beat 7-1 tonight but bauer is a heck of a pitcher and has dominated everyone he has faced. but its all your call. id take the rangers if it was me for the late game, but not sure about the early games. but its all your call and i reallt hope u win this thing!

smalls- you gave it a good run, thats for sure!

You have to make the maximum amount of picks you can, like tomorrow you gotta pick the 8am pick to have a chance at catching the leaders. Rhino up!!!

You have to make the maximum amount of picks you can, like tomorrow you gotta pick the 8am pick to have a chance at catching the leaders. Rhino up!!!

One could possibly make 5 picks tomorrow, if games don't go over normal time by much.

no man, u got this! lol i bet top guy gets to 20-21 so need to go for what 3 tomorrow and 3 wednesday.. that wud put u at 20 and u shud have the tie breaker because your percentage is higher..

Id go for at least 4 tomorrow. Put the pressure on them! Rhino is coming biatchesssss!!!

i think you should just try for 3 tomorrow so you will give yourself a chance for wednesday then go for what it takes..

i say take a 10 oclock game, the 230 game and one night game for tomorrow.. just dont pick one your not comfortable with, no sense in doin that unless you have to..

I think it's funny how all of us guys who have no chance and, basically, suck at this are telling WR how to play! Just keep doing whatever brung ya!

Were experts smalls! With our advice he should know exactly what not to do!

Again I appreciate the support guys but to your point Smalls, up to this month I sucked right along with all of you. This streak is just as much luck as skill. I have my pick in for the 10am games, gonna try to get as many as I can tomorrow and then see what happens Wed.

alright man sounds good! il keep an eye on it so i can see if you won. don't tell us who u picked since u havent so far. im one of those baseball superstition people that goes with whatever works and keep doing it till it doesn't work lol GOODLUCK!

i think you should just try for 3 tomorrow so you will give yourself a chance for wednesday then go for what it takes..

i say take a 10 oclock game, the 230 game and one night game for tomorrow.. just dont pick one your not comfortable with, no sense in doin that unless you have to..

PRetty much my plan

Now of course should the miracle happen and I win this thing, drinks are on me at the outing...LOL

Now of course should the miracle happen and I win this thing, drinks are on me at the outing...LOL

I got the screen shot just in case we need this come September!!

Ya know I was gonna add that you and I would go shopping but I dunno now...LOL

lmao! You know I dont believe any of that bad stuff tc says about you!! haha jk!

I'm done. Time to start another streak!

I'm done. Time to start another streak!

Smalls, that's what I tell myself about every other day, I think my longest streak lately has been 5 or 6.

Back