ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

alright im up to 9 now and need some help on games for tomorrow. thinking about taking Paraguay for the win over new zealand? and then taking adam wainwright over the blue jays and morrow for the 7:05 game.. i have been picking nothing but baseball and just have been picking one pick a day for the last 9 days and they have all been baseball except for one golf pick.. so i need a little help on the soccer games (dont know much about them)

9?! Why aren't you in our group? haha. Highest in our group is White Rhino at 8!

That's right! Join the group. See page 1, around post 6 I think.

alright il check it out and join, but first i need some help! lol

Dude, we suck at this! I don't think you want help from us!

Dude, we suck at this! I don't think you want help from us!

hahahaha, i wish i could say speak for yourself, but you're more correct than any of us would like you to be... haha

Maybe WR can help you out!

ya soccer is about the only sport that i dont know about on there. im clueless when it comes to which team is better.. but figured i wud give it a shot since i need to get a couple a day right from here on out to have a good chance.. im still debating on the paraguay pick, might just stick to the baseball but idk haha

well changed my pick just didnt feel comfortable to waste it on soccer and i said if im going to lose it i will lose it on what got me here which is baseball so i picked matt cain and the giants to beat wandy rodriguez and the astros at 2:05. i feel pretty good about it if giants can score about 4 runs.. cain has a 2.16 era this year.. real solid pitcher..

Sounds like a solid pick, the Stros suck, Cain is solid. But thats what scares me, SFTC never gives you a gimme like that. They must know something that we dont know. Like maybe they sent a hooker to Cains room tonight.

Im taking Paraguay in the first prop, new zealand has no chance. The South American teams have a crazy record so far.

lol at the hooker.
well wandy used to be a cy young contender last year struggled so far this year and there offense is terrible but so are the giants but I think Cain can shut em down in what's probably goin to be 4-1 game or pretty close to that.. and ya I thot about Paraguay but the draw part scares me so il stay away for now.. I plan on going Cain and the giants and wainwright and the cards.. hopefully il be at 11 this time tomorrow..

alright il check it out and join, but first i need some help! lol

Here's a tip... whatever I pick, pick the other one. Here's your chance... I have Paraguay on the first pick.

Here's a tip... whatever I pick, pick the other one. Here's your chance... I have Paraguay on the first pick.

dude. change your pick!

It's tough to try and pick sports you don't know too much about, can't wait for hockey season to start again!!!

Dude hockey was the worst of them all. The right team NEVER won! lol

It's a touch sport to pick, but when you're addicted to it like me you can get a feel for how everyone's lineup is looking.

The right team never wins a lot for me, doesn't matter the sport!

I'm taking Italy, even with the 95% rule in effect!

Shoulda gone with the 95% rule!

Shoulda gone with the 95% rule!

Don't tempt the Gods of the Streak. I'm glad I didn't pick the US match yesterday (I picked the England one correctly though) or else I would've surely jinxed them.

Back