Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter Thread

He has been for a couple of weeks off and on.

i did not know that. good for him, i hope it works his mojo for him.

Like I said, not even the Ghost can help his putting. I think he should steal KJ Choi's putter

There are some cool options in that photo that I hadn't seen yet, HOLY CRAP!! I'll take one of everything.

Or perhaps his child suing stank will rub the mojo off the ghost for everybody else.

Or perhaps his child suing stank will rub the mojo off the ghost for everybody else.

sergio sued a child?

I thought you were speaking about Mr daly

no way dude, i try not to talk about that guy, he's strange fruit.

I kind of agree with you on this one. But I still want one.
Why are we like this? I love my old Odyssey White Hot Rossie.. just had it regripped and everything. Yet, I still really want the Rossa Corza..

#9 style son!!!! i bet you want to OEM that bad boy.

Yes I do! Check out the one in the back missing its insert, wth!! Thats new.

i guess it's a milled face, all white'd out. dunno though. it's pretty interesting.

you know the #9 Black Series Odyssey wants a White #9 playmate OEM...go adopt one

I think Andres Romero was protoing a version of that. Very cool!

you know the #9 Black Series Odyssey wants a White #9 playmate OEM...go adopt one

Easier said at this point! That sure would like nice in the collection!

I don't know if even the ghost could help Sergio's putting. This was the Ghost selection at the British Open

TaylorMade-Ghost-Putters-StAndrews_600x450.jpg
this is just plain sick... I just got the Corza Ghost and after seeing this, I might have multiple putters... LoLz...

I agree, wow those are some beauitiful looking putters

TaylorMade-Ghost-Putters-StAndrews_600x450.jpg

Any more updates on ghost users? After the honeymoon has wore off are you still pleased with it? I've decided to get down to a 5 handicap or better I'm gonna have to make more putts inside 15 feet. Missing birdies is killing my scores and most of my misses are from not aligning my putter because my bad stroke is a push and that can be fixed. Not aligning my putter on the right line is hurting my confidence.

Merged two Ghost threads for one "master thread".

Any more updates on ghost users? After the honeymoon has wore off are you still pleased with it? I've decided to get down to a 5 handicap or better I'm gonna have to make more putts inside 15 feet. Missing birdies is killing my scores and most of my misses are from not aligning my putter because my bad stroke is a push and that can be fixed. Not aligning my putter on the right line is hurting my confidence.

I continue to improve with it every round. My speed has gotten better and better each time out. I still love this putter

I'm still very pleased and happy with my ghost!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back