Taylormade Corza Ghost Putter Thread

Heck yeah! I am very excited about this! Thanks for looking out for us JB.

You of all people will DEFINITELY want to hear this show.

For all the Ghost fans out there, we got the SCOOP on the next Ghost putter on this show coming up tomorrow morning.

For all the Ghost fans out there, we got the SCOOP on the next Ghost putter on this show coming up tomorrow morning.
man... all the build up... is it tomorrow yet?!? haha... looking forward to it JB... thanks for the hard work on getting the latest and greatest... :)

Boo-tiful...can't wait!!!

And it is looking really good that we will have the new Ghost at the outing. production is still the key, but it is looking strong right now.

And it is looking really good that we will have the new Ghost at the outing. production is still the key, but it is looking strong right now.

Excellent news

I am thinking of going to GG and getting my ghost putter fit for me. I would like to have it shortened a little bit...maybe an inch or so. My old putter 34, which I would usually grip down about 1/2 inch on it. Plus get the lie angle checked.

that's sweet... will not make the outing but I'm looking forward to seeing pics... :)

For those that are using the Ghost do you find it heavy or light?

I found it to be light, not that thats a bad thing though. Its definitely lighter than my SC Red X putter. I just tried it out today and made the first 3 putts I hit with it. Then put it down and left the store as things have a way of following me home. I could see this in the bag for sure one day.

Its more light then heavy for sure.

Definitely lighter. I plan on looking into ways to make the head a bit more heavy.

Definitely lighter. I plan on looking into ways to make the head a bit more heavy.
I read a post on this site where someone added some lead tape. They posted pics and it looked good because they put the tape on the bottom insets that are already grey. I like the weight it comes in.

I "almost" bought one today at Dick's when I piccked my irons up. It was the light feeling that kept me from the purchase. I putted with it for atleast 30 minutes trying to talk myself into buying it and just couldn't feel the head enough to be accurate. I really loved the way this thing set up though. I'm sure I will go give it another test run.

I "almost" bought one today at Dick's when I piccked my irons up. It was the light feeling that kept me from the purchase. I putted with it for atleast 30 minutes trying to talk myself into buying it and just couldn't feel the head enough to be accurate. I really loved the way this thing set up though. I'm sure I will go give it another test run.

We are getting quite a bit of feedback that feel the same way.

Having played 5 or so rounds now I agree with Deg...I love it and it helps a terrible putter like myself a ton, but the touch off the insert is a little too "clicky". The feel off my white hot tour was much better, but my lines are so much better with this putter I've accepted the sacrifice.

Having played 5 or so rounds now I agree with Deg...I love it and it helps a terrible putter like myself a ton, but the touch off the insert is a little too "clicky". The feel off my white hot tour was much better, but my lines are so much better with this putter I've accepted the sacrifice.

That makes perfect sense to me.

Thats exactly how I feel about it too. I commented early on that it felt a bit like a toy to me, but I think your description of it expresses my point much better.

The BF picked up a demo one still in perfect condition. He's not liking it as much as his blade putter so it may just end up in my bag soon :D

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

The BF picked up a demo one still in perfect condition. He's not liking it as much as his blade putter so it may just end up in my bag soon :D

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

That should be nice for you!!! Maybe he'll like the ghost blade when it comes out.

Back