What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late to the party but, that Method is a beauty!

I splurged today and bought myself a Taylormade Burner 3W and a Cobra Baffler 4H. Both were great prices and plus we're really good friends with the guy at the golf store :D I unfortunately wasn't able to hit the Cobra 3W well nor the Taylormade 4H well, so I have a mixture :)

The BF was my hand model :)

TMBurner3w.jpg

CobraBaffler4h.jpg

I splurged today and bought myself a Taylormade Burner 3W and a Cobra Baffler 4H. Both were great prices and plus we're really good friends with the guy at the golf store :D I unfortunately wasn't able to hit the Cobra 3W well nor the Taylormade 4H well, so I have a mixture :)

TMBurner3w.jpg

CobraBaffler4h.jpg

nice pickups GC!!!

Nice splurge! Just gotta love new clubs.

I haven't put them in my bag yet and will probably wait until Tuesday to hit with them at the range (my golf lessons are on Tuesday). Although...I may not be able to wait and will see how they are tomorrow :D I love that they have a much bigger sweet spot and are more forgiving.

I got 6 golves at the PGA store and a long sleeve golf shirt for winter. All 50% off. Love summer sales.

Welcome to the Cobra club, GC!
Tour players may not like them anymore, but they're nice for the rest of us!

Nice. You scored a steal on that club.

Yeah, I didn't see it getting much lower than $61.48 and I wanted to try it. Polo for $15 and free shipping just made the purchase even better.

Whatever works girlfriend! Nice pickup!

That is a sweet sweet sweet putter!!!!
I walked in, got done asking about the price matching I wanted, and was with my wife on the putting green which is probably about 20-30 feet long..

Proceeded to drain 3 straight from one end to the other... had to be 25 footers... Yeah, I guess you could say I looked at the other method models, but not very hard!

You are going to love that club! Nice pickup.
Yeah, I didn't see it getting much lower than $61.48 and I wanted to try it. Polo for $15 and free shipping just made the purchase even better.

Very nice! Good deals are the best !!
I haven't put them in my bag yet and will probably wait until Tuesday to hit with them at the range (my golf lessons are on Tuesday). Although...I may not be able to wait and will see how they are tomorrow :D I love that they have a much bigger sweet spot and are more forgiving.

Well after reading the amazing reviews at the DSO, I couldn't pass this deal up. I have a feeling these are gonna go quick so I pulled the trigger. Now we have to see if it can replace the FT Tour, it's gonna be a tough job.

Diablo002-1.jpg

Diablo003-1.jpg

Think I'm gonna try a Miyazaki in this, such a good deal on the club I feel obligated to splurge on the shaft.

nice score jrod! i think you'll want a new shaft in that sucker pronto!!! i do know that OEM kevin, JB, and sunday hacker all had/have the edge with a miyazaki shaft and all said nothing but great things about it.

i'll be interested to hear your thoughts when compared to the ft tour.

nice score jrod! i think you'll want a new shaft in that sucker pronto!!! i do know that OEM kevin, JB, and sunday hacker all had/have the edge with a miyazaki shaft and all said nothing but great things about it.

i'll be interested to hear your thoughts when compared to the ft tour.

Yah the shaft doesn't feel near as bad as the Superfast noodle, but I've been so intrigued by the cooperation Miyazaki has had with THP and all they have done for us that I feel obligated to try one. It doesn't hurt that everything I hear about them is that they are an amazing shaft. I gotta be honest I'm not a fan of the art on the C Kua. , but any suggestions would be welcome!

Yah the shaft doesn't feel near as bad as the Superfast noodle, but I've been so intrigued by the cooperation Miyazaki has had with THP and all they have done for us that I feel obligated to try one. It doesn't hurt that everything I hear about them is that they are an amazing shaft. I gotta be honest I'm not a fan of the art on the C Kua. , but any suggestions would be welcome!

check out the kasula series. i have the black and i love the artwork and the feel. i have the 72g, tour stiff, not sure what the flex code is off the top of my head, but i can find out in a few.

check out the kasula series. i have the black and i love the artwork and the feel. i have the 72g, tour stiff, not sure what the flex code is off the top of my head, but i can find out in a few.

That would be awesome, I have actually slowed down my driver swing to 100-105 comfortable so i think a stiff stiff (if that makes sense) shaft with a little more beefy weight would be perfect.

That would be awesome, I have actually slowed down my driver swing to 100-105 comfortable so i think a stiff stiff (if that makes sense) shaft with a little more beefy weight would be perfect.

that's about my swing speed, hold tight, i'll go see what the flex code is. you want some pics too?

I picked up a new 06 Cleveland Launcher Steel 5 w with stock stiff shaft.

here you go jrod! international flex code: 3356

39247_421381748426_537878426_4634745_541348_n.jpg

39247_421381753426_537878426_4634746_5074497_n.jpg

39247_421381758426_537878426_4634747_5081673_n.jpg

Wow that is sick...what kind of trajectory do you get with the shaft?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back