What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow that is sick...what kind of trajectory do you get with the shaft?

exactly what i'm looking for, hahaha

nah, i went to the spring thp outing with one thing on my mind: get JB to help me figure out how to lower my ball flight. i was previously gaming a dymo str8fit, 9.5*, stiff, and just couldn't keep the ball down. JB says he's going to have all these shafts in florida and that they're all tipped for an R9. naturally, i get an R9, albeit with a 10.5* head. JB was nice enough to spend some time with me on the range, plugging shafts in and out and letting me bang away. dude, it was amazing when this shaft went into the driver. perfect, penetrating flight, perfect control and all i had to do (as JB told me) was to put a smooth swing on it. it's shocking to test out half a dozen shafts and see how they all work differently. i'm very, very happy with this shaft.

exactly what i'm looking for, hahaha

nah, i went to the spring thp outing with one thing on my mind: get JB to help me figure out how to lower my ball flight. i was previously gaming a dymo str8fit, 9.5*, stiff, and just couldn't keep the ball down. JB says he's going to have all these shafts in florida and that they're all tipped for an R9. naturally, i get an R9, albeit with a 10.5* head. JB was nice enough to spend some time with me on the range, plugging shafts in and out and letting me bang away. dude, it was amazing when this shaft went into the driver. perfect, penetrating flight, perfect control and all i had to do (as JB told me) was to put a smooth swing on it. it's shocking to test out half a dozen shafts and see how they all work differently. i'm very, very happy with this shaft.

Ok so I am trying to order this thing....but I can't find anywhere that lets me enter the flex code...I am only getting to select generic flex...Halp pls

Ok so I am trying to order this thing....but I can't find anywhere that lets me enter the flex code...I am only getting to select generic flex...Halp pls

are you ordering from their site?

I don't see anywhere to order it always redirects me to some stores website.

i guess you'll have to go through one of their retailers. i also checked it out and couldn't see anywhere to specify your flex code. if it were me, i'd call my order in.

i guess you'll have to go through one of their retailers. i also checked it out and couldn't see anywhere to specify your flex code. if it were me, i'd call my order in.

Yah good call...maybe JB can pull some strings and get me on the phone with Mr Gillis :wink wink:

Shouldn't you get fitted for a club that offers an international flex code?

Bought an Antigua THP-logo shirt @ http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?page_id=9523.

A black one! I love black golf-shirts for some strange reason: Half of my golf-shirts are black. No other major item of clothing of mine is (except for a tuxedo)!

A dozen E6 balls from Wally World since it was on sale.

I bought my 3rd :hogan: colonial 52/08* GW off ebay. Lost the 1st. The shaft of the 2nd didn't feel like the other wedges in my set. 3rd time's the charm, I hope!

****!

It seems that #3 got lost! Fedex tracks it as delivered yesterday, but I have seen no sign of it yet!

It arrived last night or this morning, about a week late! I have no idea how it happened, but I am glad I have a full set now! And when I say full set, I mean it: 49*, 52*, 54*, 56*, 60*. I will play these in (49*, 52*, 56*, 60*) or (49*, 54*, 60*) configurations, depending on the mood.

Impulse buy. Its one I've wanted for a LONG time though.

Snagged an old Cobra Bobby Grace 2200 Softie BeCu putter.

I love those style hats, I'm hoping TM comes out with one for Villegas!
I wouldn't count on it, I haven't seen him in a military cap for a couple years.
You could always just buy a COBRA one. :)

How much were they? I dont play them but I have a buddy who does

$26. I think that's what their normal price drop was. If he don't mind used, get them at knetgolf.com super cheap.

$26. I think that's what their normal price drop was. If he don't mind used, get them at knetgolf.com super cheap.

yeah, $26 was normal

Twice used Cleveland Niblick 49* off eBay, £64

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back