Demo Day Suggestions - FL Golf Outing

It is now confirmed sort of. If the new Ghost putter is ready from production in time, it will be at the outing.

It is now confirmed sort of. If the new Ghost putter is ready from production in time, it will be at the outing.

BAZINGA!!!!!!!!!!

"We Must Protect This Site!"
We made the rules up front and they will NOT be broken. Well said AD.

[Activate the most interesting man in the world voice] "I dont usually go to the THP Golf outing but if I do, I always follow the rules" [Deactivate the most interesting man in the world voice]

I can honestly say that I've never done anything that required me to sign a non-disclosure agreement...but I sure am excited for this Demo Day to be the first.

I can honestly say that I've never done anything that required me to sign a non-disclosure agreement...but I sure am excited for this Demo Day to be the first.

Me too!!!

[Activate the most interesting man in the world voice] "I dont usually go to the THP Golf outing but if I do, I always follow the rules" [Deactivate the most interesting man in the world voice]

Everytime you do that, I think of this.

July_Outfit_splash.jpg

OH yea!! Gonna have to hide my Rife though while I play with the Ghost. Don't need it getting bent out of shape while I fondle another putter...

Everytime you do that, I think of this.

July_Outfit_splash.jpg

haha thats great. Either I dont remember that or wasnt around.

OH yea!! Gonna have to hide my Rife though while I play with the Ghost. Don't need it getting bent out of shape while I fondle another putter...

hahaha

lmao, I wont tell if you dont!

lmao, I wont tell if you dont!

I have an old Carbite HZ that I keep around to throw in the bag to scare the Rife when it starts getting cranky on me. So, maybe the threat of a pretty Ghost will make the Rife pay close attention on the greens at PGA National. What do you think?

OH who am I kidding, I want an excuse to buy another putter...

And I think Vegas rules are in effect while we are in PGA National, what happens at Demo Day stays at Demo Day.

I have an old Carbite HZ that I keep around to throw in the bag to scare the Rife when it starts getting cranky on me. So, maybe the threat of a pretty Ghost will make the Rife pay close attention on the greens at PGA National. What do you think?

OH who am I kidding, I want an excuse to buy another putter...

And I think Vegas rules are in effect while we are in PGA National, what happens at Demo Day stays at Demo Day.

Are we talking golf? haha

Mary's gonna OEM a new putter!!!

any clue if sunglasses are going to be available to demo?

oh, and i'm going to be in wedge testing mode, would like to request lefty versions of:

xFT
JAWS
CG15
VR high rev

thanks

I think I am looking forward to the wedge testing more than anything else

Even though the new drivers came out at the beginning of the year will you have any 2010 models to try? I'd sure love to demo an R9 Super Tri and/or a Superfast. Oh and while I'm asking maybe with some Mayazaki shafts too? I absolutely cannot wait!!

We will have some of the early 2010 models we believe.

We will have some of the early 2010 models we believe.

Perfect! While I have been loving my S9-1 I still would like to see what the latest and greatest out there has to offer. Thanks!

Are we talking golf? haha

Mary's gonna OEM a new putter!!!

I was talking golf :angel: Now when it comes to the iBar....

Seriously though, I'm excited to try putters and fairway woods. Wedges would also be on my list.

Would we be able to purchase iron sets at the outing?

:bulgy-eyes:

I was talking golf :angel: Now when it comes to the iBar....

Seriously though, I'm excited to try putters and fairway woods. Wedges would also be on my list.

Me too!! Someone say bar?

Back