ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

New month! maybe someone can get a big streak going! i already started off with 2 losses though lol

spank had a nice run of 13 at the end. and now has a 14w streak going (if you carry it over to this month) congrats spank!

Thanks bridges but it doesn't carry over. Oh well. I'm employing a new strategy that hopefully will cut down the L's.

ya i know but its still pretty cool that you got a 14w streak going! i am in the habit of just taking a look then picking without even doing a little research lol

wow we suck. There is 9 losing streaks right now and only 2 people with winning streaks lol

lol yeah I was just looking at that. I been sucking at the streak lately. BUT Im still the only one with a Streak for the Cash T-shirt, *******!!!! lol

lol yeah I was just looking at that. I been sucking at the streak lately. BUT Im still the only one with a Streak for the Cash T-shirt, *******!!!! lol

And I would've gotten one if it wasn't for the 31st! :D
Why couldn't there be 32 days in July?

well damn i thought you had 13. O well, new month. Lets see how much this game can kick our asses again :D

Looks like the Streak Master got the Tiger prop wrong. Says Im on a L1 but I should have won that pick, Tiger shot a 35.

yup gave me the loss to. O well its not like it matters, im sucking this month anyways. Its win 1 lose 2 lol

Yes they do but I still get that sudden urge to break something when I see a loss pop up on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stupid phils killed my little streak. I hate this game lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WooHoo! I got my first star of the month!

WooHoo! I got my first star of the month!

make it last! when you get a good streak going the win total for the month goes down becuase you start only picking 1 game or 2 games a day then lose and your screwed for wins in a month, its a lose lose situation, stupid game lol

How do you get those? Like I'll ever get there, I suck at this stuff.

You get stars at 5, 10 15 wins, etc. At least I guess you get one at 15, I've never seen it!

well nothing like going 1-5 today haha Still have one more pick so maybe I can pull out win #2 out of 7, stupid game.

I was doing ok this month until i had a 7 game losing streak!

I was doing real good. At one point through 18 picks I was 16-2 then over the last week Its win one or 2 then lose 1 or 2 each day, w1 the lose 3. I was trying to get to 60 wins but not happening with the recent losses.

The only bad thing about watching a game that is a prop for this ESPN Streak game is that I can't go make another pick until after 6:00 tonight because the game is going to be delayed until 4:00! And it's probably already over right now!

at least your not 1-7 in your last 8 picks lol and thats just from yesterday and part of today, it might get worse. :banghead:

Back