ESPN Streak for the Cash.....[spoilers]

He may be younger, but he has a success rate higher than Phils 37%!
Wiarton Willie? Haha, I had to look that one up, never heard of him. He's young than Phil, so what does he know?

Plus with Canadian weather, he needs to be a little more wise in his choices.

He may be younger, but he has a success rate higher than Phils 37%!

Plus with Canadian weather, he needs to be a little more wise in his choices.

Lol, we need some warm weather. Can he be bribed?

Damn it I lost the Streak for the Cash pick on this one. Looks like friggin winter outside to me. So I chose more winter naturally.

hahaha, funny thing is I pick this every year on the streak but missed it this year

hahaha, funny thing is I pick this every year on the streak but missed it this year

Me too. I got it last year but missed it this time. I dont like the SFTC set up now. Its next to impossible to win but if you do the pay day is huge now.

Me too. I got it last year but missed it this time. I dont like the SFTC set up now. Its next to impossible to win but if you do the pay day is huge now.

What are you picking? Sounds like something I need to get in on. As well as I do with the lotto, I could see it as another donation, haha

I actually really suck at the streak! I dont really know why I play it.

What are you picking? Sounds like something I need to get in on. As well as I do with the lotto, I could see it as another donation, haha

its called "streak for the cash". Its a fantasy game on ESPN

Besides the dumb ground hog thing today its all sports. Usually the soccer games are early because theyre over the pond and then whatever sports are going on later in the day and evening. Its all free on ESPN and we have a group set up too. Find the game on ESPN and then look for the Official THP Streakers group and the password is Hacker, I think lol.

I pretty much gave up on that streaking thing. I would only get up to around 5-7 each month and when I watched the games I'd be yelling at the TV for my team to win.

Besides the dumb ground hog thing today its all sports. Usually the soccer games are early because theyre over the pond and then whatever sports are going on later in the day and evening. Its all free on ESPN and we have a group set up too. Find the game on ESPN and then look for the Official THP Streakers group and the password is Hacker, I think lol.

Hell, I may be the worst person on earth when guessing sports, lol. I'll stick with ground hogs.

The dumb streak is next to impossible to get much higher then 10 and usually its more like 6 or 7 but for some reason I keep doing it.

Good news is now theyre reporting that Wiarton Willie now calls for early spring. I swear people make this stuff up

The dumb streak is next to impossible to get much higher then 10 and usually its more like 6 or 7 but for some reason I keep doing it.

you can do it Kevin! the kid who won it last month was 19 I think. Here 19 year old, here is 50k. have a good day.

Good news is now theyre reporting that Wiarton Willie now calls for early spring. I swear people make this stuff up

well, you will be able to get a tan a little bit earlier this year

Damn it I lost the Streak for the Cash pick on this one. Looks like friggin winter outside to me. So I chose more winter naturally.

I got it right this year! Last year I missed it.

you can do it Kevin! the kid who won it last month was 19 I think. Here 19 year old, here is 50k. have a good day.

They changed the rules this year, to win the big prize you have to get to 27 now and if no one gets there the money rolls over to the next month. I think the high streak gets less but still gets something. Check it and see if thats right.

Wow, it's been almost 5 months since we posted here. But since there is talk going on in the Banter thread, I thought I might as well bump this one!

Manchester City is an easy out for that

One would hope. I just saw that this was one of the picks, and that it is also on ESPN2, so I've set the DVR to record it.

I always start slow, I hate it, no matter what I do I always start 0-3, 1-4, 0-5. Damn game lol

We'd have almost two more pages added to the ESPN SFTC thread if I move this talk. I did bump it.

I'm 2-0 with City picked. We'll be watching the game shortly.

Back