Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can recite that whole song plus the hot dog song, the phineas and ferb theme song, and all of the shows on Sprout's good night show. The perks of having children. :D

Ditto. I've been loving some Imagination Movers, but they moved it so dang early.

Ditto. I've been loving some Imagination Movers, but they moved it so dang early.

Ridiculous question that only a dufus like me would ask... which one of the Imagination Movers do you think will knock up Nina? My money is on Rich the drummer. :D

Ridiculous question that only a dufus like me would ask... which one of the Imagination Movers do you think will knock up Nina? My money is on Rich the drummer. :D

I'm thinking Rich for sure. He can write her a love note with his scribble sticks!

Ooooh, Nina. She's a great addition to that show.

im so glad i dont have kids

that i know of

Worse... Springer and all of your supposed non-existent seed.
lols... as long as jerry lets me box with some strippers... oops i mean "exotic dancers" its all good

my rant
i am a frikken stinging/biting bug magnet... and all i did was take out the trash... my ankles look like im wearing an ankle bracelet made of welts and they itch like crazy... im so ridiculously allergic i feel like i got leprosy or something... grrrr

lols... as long as jerry lets me box with some strippers... oops i mean "exotic dancers" its all good

my rant
i am a frikken stinging/biting bug magnet... and all i did was take out the trash... my ankles look like im wearing an ankle bracelet made of welts and they itch like crazy... im so ridiculously allergic i feel like i got leprosy or something... grrrr

You should come to Cheeseland. Right now the mosquitoes are so ferocious, and so abundant, that standing outside in the yard becomes a science fiction movie. They are run off a cliff screaming plentiful. They are loader than vuvuzelas as they swarm your face and head. Infants and slow moving old people have been completely drained of blood when left unattended for mere moments. I left our dog outside for an hour, when I opened the patio doors to let him in he looked up and I swear I heard him say "Why?", in anguish. They are so vicious at my club that I used a whole can of Deep Woods Off over the course of 18 holes, only to arrive home looking like a small pox victim. I have scratched bites into scabs and my fingernails to nubs. There were so many on my face, head, and arms today outside an appointment, I am still twitching and slapping a full six hours later.

There are reports the next hatch will be worse. I'm looking forward to a good hard frost.

Kevin

You should come to Cheeseland.

There are reports the next hatch will be worse. I'm looking forward to a good hard frost.

Kevin
i think ill pass on the invite unless you have a few epipens going... id be popping benedryls like candy if i went there

off is my best friend on the course... but taking out the trash? lolz

i think ill pass on the invite unless you have a few epipens going... id be popping benedryls like candy if i went there

off is my best friend on the course... but taking out the trash? lolz

I want to try that new off! with the fan that attaches to your belt and see if it affects my swing. Right now I have these citronella wrist bands that I pick up at the dollar store and they're effective to a point.

I want to try that new off! with the fan that attaches to your belt and see if it affects my swing. Right now I have these citronella wrist bands that I pick up at the dollar store and they're effective to a point.
the beer cart chick at our course uses it and says it works better than anything she's tried before... i also wondered about it interfering with my swing but id think it wouldnt be a problem if you put it on your belt somewhere off to the side and behind

the beer cart chick at our course uses it and says it works better than anything she's tried before... i also wondered about it interfering with my swing but id think it wouldnt be a problem if you put it on your belt somewhere off to the side and behind

I was thinking like center of the belt on the back, right? (top o the crack)

Maybe we can do a review on this. They got these on sale at Home Depot.

I was thinking like center of the belt on the back, right? (top o the crack)

Maybe we can do a review on this. They got these on sale at Home Depot.

mid back might interfere with sitting/driving the golf cart... im thinking more like a holster but more back... on your left side(if youre a righty)

mid back might interfere with sitting/driving the golf cart... im thinking more like a holster but more back... on your left side(if youre a righty)

That might work but that's another reason why people should walk instead of ride. :D

(Sorry, I had to take a little potshot at the "other" thread)

That might work but that's another reason why people should walk instead of ride. :D

(Sorry, I had to take a little potshot at the "other" thread)

I guess that works if you walk with a push/pull cart. It wouldn't be too effective if you carried your bag.

lolz... you guys keep it civil! maybe they need to make a hatclip off fan thingamabob

If there was an official freaked out thread I would post there. OMG!!!!!! I just went to go put something in our mailbox and as I was walking through the grass I stepped on a snake and nearly had a heart attack! Luckily it didn't try to bite me it just went the other way but I ran back to the house as fast as humanly possible and I couldn't get the front door open and I was FREAKING OUT! My heart feels like it might fly out of my check and I can't stop shaking. That was one of the scariest experiences in my life. I am never going outside again.

If there was an official freaked out thread I would post there. OMG!!!!!! I just went to go put something in our mailbox and as I was walking through the grass I stepped on a snake and nearly had a heart attack! Luckily it didn't try to bite me it just went the other way but I ran back to the house as fast as humanly possible and I couldn't get the front door open and I was FREAKING OUT! My heart feels like it might fly out of my check and I can't stop shaking. That was one of the scariest experiences in my life. I am never going outside again.

I would have screamed like a little girl. There is nothing that freaks me out more than snakes.

One time Jenn and I were golfing and I hit my ball near a stream and there was a snake circling around my ball. I made her go get it and I took a drop because I wanted nothing to do with it. Luckily for me, she has no fear of them at all

I would have screamed like a little girl. There is nothing that freaks me out more than snakes.

One time Jenn and I were golfing and I hit my ball near a stream and there was a snake circling around my ball. I made her go get it and I took a drop because I wanted nothing to do with it. Luckily for me, she has no fear of them at all

She is the bravest woman I have ever met. That is insane I would leave that ball and NEVER go back. I am still shaking from that traumatic experience.

She is the bravest woman I have ever met. That is insane I would leave that ball and NEVER go back. I am still shaking from that traumatic experience.

Well if you hear a loud 12 year old girl scream coming from PGA National, you know that I found a snake on the course and that OEM wouldn't go get the ball for me

yeah those cobras down in FL can be pretty scary haha

hahaha, I know the feeling!!! I almost walked up on one mowing my lawn and I almost Shat! I am deathly affraid of snakes! I got goose bumps reading your post. My wife works at a hospital and she was talking with a doctor who has been a doctor there for 40 years. Over the 40 years, he has seen 8 snake bites, 1 of which was a rattle snake. THis year alon, he has seen 4 snake bites, 3 of which were rattle snakes....this is not news I like to hear. He also said that one vile of anti-venom is $3000, if you get bit good or by a big one, it can take 10 viles....GREAT!!! 30 grande in the hole form a snake. I am good on that. I stay out of the woods. I lose more golf balls now. I would rather lose a $3 golf ball than get a HUGE ER bill

Florida is one of the lucky states that has every venomous snake in the US with the exception of the sidewinder. They have rattlers of every description but also have copperheads and mocassins. The mocassins are particularly nasty as they are aggressive and silent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back