Official Rant of the Day Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So new girl at work, don't like her anymore. We were back at work after ovr flood and asbestos scare and we were cleaning. So they had unplugged our computers and I was wearing a skirt and asked the new girl if she'd mind plugging my computer and things back for me under my desk because I was wearing a skirt. She saie no and why couldn't I do it myself. So I told her that I didn't want to be under my desk bending over in a skirt. She said that I'm facing the wall. So under my desk bending over in a skirt I went. You know, if she asked me, I wouldn't have hesitated and said sure.

Kharma does come back around: she got a $61 parking ticket. :D

She's on her 2nd week and she got a blackberry to use that work pays for and a new mac book (which isn't compatible to our work computers at all) wow!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I have a new girl a work too. She's been here about 2-3 months. When she is in the helpline(which is most of her time) she is very rude with people. Working for a government body and being rude to the users are usually the fast way out of here. Plus she has an opinion on everything, and doesn't let you finish a sentence. On top of that, she is one of those know it all people...and when she screws up or gives wrong information, its never her fault.

Is she hot?
So new girl at work, don't like her anymore. We were back at work after ovr flood and asbestos scare and we were cleaning. So they had unplugged our computers and I was wearing a skirt and asked the new girl if she'd mind plugging my computer and things back for me under my desk because I was wearing a skirt. She saie no and why couldn't I do it myself. So I told her that I didn't want to be under my desk bending over in a skirt. She said that I'm facing the wall. So under my desk bending over in a skirt I went. You know, if she asked me, I wouldn't have hesitated and said sure.

Kharma does come back around: she got a $61 parking ticket. :D

She's on her 2nd week and she got a blackberry to use that work pays for and a new mac book (which isn't compatible to our work computers at all) wow!!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

There's a high pitched whining noise in my office, and it's not the office junior for a change. Funny thing is, nobody else seems bothered.

I'm sitting here like an extra from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. It might be coming from my laptop, it might be coming from a meeting room, maybe it's just in my head, can anyone else hear it, why are you not annoyed? Argh!

There's a high pitched whining noise in my office, and it's not the office junior for a change. Funny thing is, nobody else seems bothered.

I'm sitting here like an extra from One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest. It might be coming from my laptop, it might be coming from a meeting room, maybe it's just in my head, can anyone else hear it, why are you not annoyed? Argh!

I totally feel for you because that is so annoying. There is a huge tree outside the window in my office and there were bees in there at the beginning of spring and all I could hear was the buzzing all day and all night, the buzzing never stopped. I kept thinking I was in a nightmare and when I woke up I would be locked in a padded room. Ongoing noises like that drive me crazy too.

The only ongoing noise here is the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse song inside my head 24/7.

I totally feel for you because that is so annoying. There is a huge tree outside the window in my office and there were bees in there at the beginning of spring and all I could hear was the buzzing all day and all night, the buzzing never stopped. I kept thinking I was in a nightmare and when I woke up I would be locked in a padded room. Ongoing noises like that drive me crazy too.

I'm now walking around the office like Columbo, trying to figure out exactly which piece of electrical equipment is about to blow up. A more sensible person would put some music on and ignore it, but oh no. No chance of that!

The only ongoing noise here is the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse song inside my head 24/7.

Today someone yelled "Here I come to save the day!" when helping a co-worker with car trouble. Now I have the entire Mighty Mouse theme song in my head.

So last night I'm driving on my way to dinner and on the phone with OEM when I come up behind a SUV with the license plate (no lie) JB Golfs.....the guy exited off the highway before I could snap a pic of it! :angry:

So last night I'm driving on my way to dinner and on the phone with OEM when I come up behind a SUV with the license plate (no lie) JB Golfs.....the guy exited off the highway before I could snap a pic of it! :angry:

know any sheriff or state police? Call in a tail on that guy so you can get a picture

I'm now walking around the office like Columbo, trying to figure out exactly which piece of electrical equipment is about to blow up. A more sensible person would put some music on and ignore it, but oh no. No chance of that!

I feel your pain, I would be doing the same thing. I don't think you are crazy I think the other people in your office are the crazy ones.

LOL that's hilarious! Too bad you couldn't get a picture. We have joked about getting plates that say JB and GG or something like that.

Today someone yelled "Here I come to save the day!" when helping a co-worker with car trouble. Now I have the entire Mighty Mouse theme song in my head.

Oh no, now I have that song in my head.

Ummm my wife is on these forums, can you keep the on the town spottings down to a minimum please.

Ummm my wife is on these forums, can you keep the on the town spottings down to a minimum please.

LMAO! that was clever

lol...THPaparrazzi on patrol

lmao!!

sorry TW, I mean JB....

hmm...he does really like Perkins and he seems to know a lot about Waffle House....

as long as he doesn't make frequent trips to Vegas...haha

I can recite that whole song plus the hot dog song, the phineas and ferb theme song, and all of the shows on Sprout's good night show. The perks of having children. :D

ie You have someone to blame your cartoon watching habit on? :D

No need to blame the boys... the big boy has his own set of cartoons that he watches. :D

Ok, so I'm working out in the field and now pinned b/w 2 lightning storm. I think I'll be camping out in the truck for a little bit while it passes. They don't pay well enough to work in the storm with hand tools that would become lightning rods.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back