WGC - Bridgestone Invitational [spoilers]

YAY! Tiger hit a fairway!

I found some coverage....no sound, but I can see it! One computer watching audio free coverage and the other computer listening to XM coverage. I'm all out of whack!

TW with the white belt today...if I'm not mistaken he doesn't do that much, looks good on him.

did you order you a THP shirt gray? i need to get on that come pay day!!!

I found some coverage....no sound, but I can see it! One computer watching audio free coverage and the other computer listening to XM coverage. I'm all out of whack!

TW with the white belt today...if I'm not mistaken he doesn't do that much, looks good on him.

I was about to say he doesn't go white very often but that would have been a huge mistatement.

Nike has really hit a home run with their shirts this year. I want far more of them than I can afford.

I'm assuming we will be able to buy hats and shirts at the outing?

Did you get one of the new THP shirts? I love my black one!!!

P4B,,,, I got the royal blue one and a white cap to boot... Got to be in THP Style man :eek:)

Nike has really hit a home run with their shirts this year. I want far more of them than I can afford.

I have to agree, I like alot of their stuff this year as well.

I'm assuming we will be able to buy hats and shirts at the outing?

Maybe. We were not planning on bringing them with us. We have so many items to bring that an extra two boxes may not work.

It's been pretty dry in Ohio, so unless they get more rain, the course should harden up and offer some pretty big bounces by the end of the weekend.. Could shorten these approach shots in a big way.

I kinda like the goatee myself. I am a bit biased though as I have one too.

Maybe. We were not planning on bringing them with us. We have so many items to bring that an extra two boxes may not work.

Well shoot! I guess I will try and get something within the next week then.

Great move man, you will love the shirt. I could not believe how great it feels!

Well shoot! I guess I will try and get something within the next week then.

We need to look cool and stay cool in the hot Florida sun. I believe these shirts have the dry wick built in? It should be nice and comfortable :eek:)
Heck with the cool blue and the get er done black (P4B) we will be in the Ghost Rider Platoon :D

Wow! WTH is up with Tiger's sand game today?

We need to look cool and stay cool in the hot Florida sun. I believe these shirts have the dry wick built in? It should be nice and comfortable :eek:)
Heck with the cool blue and the get er done black (P4B) we will be in the Ghost Rider Platoon :D

With Jimmy Buffett as our theme music! People would certainly fear us! haha

I'll go against the grain and say that I don't like Tiger's shirt today. This coming from a guy that normally likes the TW line of clothing. To each their own, I guess.

Now Tiger is +3 after 6 holes, he really needs to get it in gear. Picking him this week doesn't look good at the moment.

young rickie fowler is 2 under thru 8

Back